A little reminder to all.....(free stuff)

G__row

Ok, no free stuff, but I want all to read this. The insults are again getting out of hand.

This is straight from the rules thread on this forum.

"Member Decorum and Standard of Care:

This site has members of all ages and all are expected to conduct themselves in a mature and responsible manner. Members are to respect the opinions of others and refrain from attacking another person for expressing their opinions. Name-calling, personal attacks and harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. As previously stated, moderators of this message board reserve the right to remove any content posted by members, or to suspend or ban any member at anytime or for any reason in accordance with these rules and in their sole discretion.

If you feel you, or any other member, has been attacked or harassed, please contact the moderators immediately.

So please, everyone, knock off all the insults.

You will leave us no choice but to start bans again for such.

Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys the Event tonight.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, while I am at it....

Please ensure that your thread title properly describes your post. The moderators do not have time to read every thread and may move something based on the thread title.

If you would like to start a new thread, please take the time to see if there is already a thread started for that topic. Duplicate threads will be locked and the original will remain.

Please make every attempt to post in the correct forum. The moderators will move threads not posted in the proper area.

Ok' date=' no free stuff, but I want all to read this. The insults are again getting out of hand.

[i']

This site has members of all ages and all are expected to conduct themselves in a mature and responsible manner. Members are to respect the opinions of others and refrain from attacking another person for expressing their opinions. Name-calling, personal attacks and harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. As previously stated, moderators of this message board reserve the right to remove any content posted by members, or to suspend or ban any member at anytime or for any reason in accordance with these rules and in their sole discretion.

If you feel you, or any other member, has been attacked or harassed, please contact the moderators immediately.[/i]

your emblem is funny hahaha

its a dog

The free stuff is the warning to all. lol

Maybe it was wrong of me' date=' but I have to do something. It is overwhelming for me right now.

I seem to be the only one around for a good while now. lol[/quote']

i'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but what happened to the other mods...? i saw a post in another thread a while back saying something about "less active moderators" and failed to follow up...

any info...?

i'm sorry if this is a stupid question' date=' but what happened to the other mods...? i saw a post in another thread a while back saying something about "less active moderators" and failed to follow up...

any info...?[/quote']

Brewster is on Vacation, I think still. (long one I guess) Plus, he has his health issuses. (very serious)

Super I dunno. Def Steve is more for fight Club. Bravo is on from time to time. Leonie can't get on near event time. She is always there working at them.

I dunno man. I am just on here more then anyone.

G_row you should be the ufc president instead of dana :)

I agree. Start a petition. lol

Brewster is on Vacation' date=' I think still. (long one I guess) Plus, he has his health issuses. (very serious)

Super I dunno. Def Steve is more for fight Club. Bravo is on from time to time. Leonie can't get on near event time. She is always there working at them.

I dunno man. I am just on here more then anyone.

I agree. Start a petition. lol[/quote']

it's a shame. you do a helluva job with the limited time and resorces you have. i'm sure with the mainstreaming of things, your job gets alot tougher, as the forum kinda acts like a funnel for a myriad of personalities...maybe the head of tech could put out feelers for a few new mods...?

or some kinda cleaner...anonymous...deadly...discreet...loyal only to the tenet of a hate free exchange of ideas...

good luck with that! ;)

And' date=' while I am at it....

[i']

Please ensure that your thread title properly describes your post. The moderators do not have time to read every thread and may move something based on the thread title.

If you would like to start a new thread, please take the time to see if there is already a thread started for that topic. Duplicate threads will be locked and the original will remain.

Please make every attempt to post in the correct forum. The moderators will move threads not posted in the proper area.[/i]

well if i start a thread i always try to use the search but i never works with me for some reason but i do go back through the last ten pages of the forum but sometimes i gotta admit i miss some.

anybody else got the same problem with the search button???

well if i start a thread i always try to use the search but i never works with me for some reason but i do go back through the last ten pages of the forum but sometimes i gotta admit i miss some.

anybody else got the same problem with the search button???

It works fine for me. Not sure what the issue is.

Try this.

Be in the UFC section. Go to search. Type in MMarmy.

In threads. See if it works.

And' date=' while I am at it....

[i']

Please make every attempt to post in the correct forum. The moderators will move threads not posted in the proper area.[/i]

breakin the rules G?

shame on you

:P

Ok' date=' no free stuff, but I want all to read this. The insults are again getting out of hand.

[i']

If you feel you, or any other member, has been attacked or harassed, please contact the moderators immediately.[/i]

Actually, you did just give us all free advise. Thank you for the free stuff

It works fine for me. Not sure what the issue is.

Try this.

Be in the UFC section. Go to search. Type in MMarmy.

In threads. See if it works.

hey G finally got a minute to give it a whirle but to no avail

still cant get it working even tryed typing in things like Dan Hardy and Anderson

but nothing works oh well

ill just do what i usually do and scroll back a few pages

followed the link and came up with sorry - No matches . please try some different terms

Same for me now. I tested it when I posted it and it was fine. Now it is not.

So, when you hit "search" and type in Dan Hardy, what happens?

And, you are using Search that is next to calendar messages and settings, right?

[i']

hate to say it, but over half of these threads break these rules.

Archived