LHW Rankings

ATX45

What are you'r opinion on how the LHW rankings stand now? Do yall think Bader and Jones are in the top 10? How about Franklin and Randy? Who do you think will get the next shot at the title?

This is how I rank the top 10 LHWs in the UFC at the moment:

1 Machida

2 Shogun

3 Rampage

4 Evans

5 Lil Nog

6 Forrest

7 Jones

8 Couture

9 Bader

10 T. Silva

(11 Franklin)

Next title shot for the winner of Rampage vs Evans. After that it depends.

this is the top 10 as far as im concerned.

1) Lyoto Machida

2) Shogun

3) Rampage

4) Evans

5) Anderson Silva (Brutally destroying Forrest Put him here)

6) Jon Jones

7) Rogerio Nogueira

8) Thiago Silva

9) Forrest Griffin

10) Randy Couture (Didnt Impress against Vera at all)

Honourable Mention to Krzysztof Soszynski, He does well every time.

this is the top 10 as far as im concerned.

1) Lyoto Machida

2) Shogun

3) Rampage

4) Evans

5) Anderson Silva (Brutally destroying Forrest Put him here)

6) Jon Jones

7) Rogerio Nogueira

8) Thiago Silva

9) Forrest Griffin

10) Randy Couture (Didnt Impress against Vera at all)

Honourable Mention to Krzysztof Soszynski' date=' He does well every time.[/quote']

I think A.Silva could hold the lhw belt if he would fight Machida.

This is how I rank the top 10 LHWs in the UFC at the moment:

1 Machida

2 Shogun

3 Rampage

4 Evans

5 Lil Nog

6 Forrest

7 Jones

8 Couture

9 Bader

10 T. Silva

(11 Franklin)

Next title shot for the winner of Rampage vs Evans. After that it depends.

Hahaha, so biased... I mean, Rashad has been in the UFC winning fights while Rampage has been out screwing around. Yeah, I cant see why you rank him above Rashad--or Nog, Forrest, Jones, Couture, T. Silva, or Bader.

What are you'r opinion on how the LHW rankings stand now? Do yall think Bader and Jones are in the top 10? How about Franklin and Randy? Who do you think will get the next shot at the title?

I think Bader and Jones are in the top 10 and would like to see them fight.

I would also like tio see Randy v Thiago - I think that would rock.

Hahaha' date=' so biased... I mean, Rashad has been in the UFC winning fights while Rampage has been out screwing around. Yeah, I cant see why you rank him above Rashad--or Nog, Forrest, Jones, Couture, T. Silva, or Bader.[/quote']

well recently rashad lost to machida ( via a hillarious Ko ), and than bored the UFC world when he fough Silva. i dont know how Lil nog is so high on these lists, He has 1 UFC fight again an up and commer and now people think he is better than all of these other fighters lol.

-

Not to mention Shogun loses to number 6 ( forrest ) than beats 2x washed up guys in Coleman who ranks like 25th and a banged up Chuck ( who is prob 16th ) and then loses to Machida and now he is Ranked Number 2? Make sense please.

well recently rashad lost to machida ( via a hillarious Ko )' date=' and than bored the UFC world when he fough Silva. i dont know how Lil nog is so high on these lists, He has 1 UFC fight again an up and commer and now people think he is better than all of these other fighters lol.

-

Not to mention Shogun loses to number 6 ( forrest ) than beats 2x washed up guys in Coleman who ranks like 25th and a banged up Chuck ( who is prob 16th ) and then loses to Machida and now he is Ranked Number 2? Make sense please.[/quote']

Did you see Machida vs. Shogun ? it was so close (actually like 90% of people think Shogun was robbed), it'd be unfair to rank him anything else than No.2.

Archived