UFC 114 Card

siwelewis

There is already a lot of fights verbally agreed on this card' date=' Griffin vs lil Nog, Bisping vs Miller, Sadollah vs Dong Hyun Kim.

Looking like a good card.[/quote']

Yeah Nog and Forrest should be very good, looking forward to Amir and Stun-Gun too, that's probably Amir's hardest fight yet, imo.

Yeah Nog and Forrest should be very good' date=' looking forward to Amir and Stun-Gun too, that's probably Amir's hardest fight yet, imo.[/quote']

Yeah without a doubt Amir's hardest fight, I like him, his front kicks are amazing. I am really looking forward to hese two fights along with the Evans vs Rampage. I think it will be Nog, Rampage and Amir that get the wins

Yeah without a doubt Amir's hardest fight' date=' I like him, his front kicks are amazing. I am really looking forward to hese two fights along with the Evans vs Rampage. I think it will be Nog, Rampage and Amir that get the wins[/quote']

My picks would be the same, Nog is gonna catch Forrest early and often, Forrest had best use some leg kicks. Honestly after Nog put down Cane the way he did, I am led to believe Forrest will be a walk in the park.

i though forrest v nog got moved to 115. i hope rampage knocks his **** out but reshads a smart guy and probs wont stand and bang. so he'l probs just lay on him for 15 mins like he did silva.

Rampage isn't going to let that happen. Rampage is by no means a slouch in the wrasslin department. Ask Hendo.

here is a fight that would bring major money for the UFC and the best fight of the year I think and hopefully you all willl too......UFC 114 Co- Main Event Rich "Ace" Franklin vs. the former lightheavyweight champion Forrest Griffin! so tell me what you alll think about this awesome match

here is a fight that would bring major money for the UFC and the best fight of the year I think and hopefully you all willl too......UFC 114 Co- Main Event Rich "Ace" Franklin vs. the former lightheavyweight champion Forrest Griffin! so tell me what you alll think about this awesome match

Forrest is fighting Lil Nog and Franklin is fighting Couture

souds awsome, i would go with griffin.

The Griffin vs Lil Nog fight should be a really good fight. I'm looking foward to this fight the most at UFC 114. Lil Nog via (T)KO late 1st or early 2nd rnd!!!

i think that a Franklin vs. Griffin fight at 114 would be better than a Griffin vs. Lil' Nog fight although that would be very entertaining.

How come no one seems to prefer Rashad like me? Rampage just annoys me everytime he opens his mouth. I reckon Rashad will have a game plan for him and keep his head which is why he will win via unanimous

Did you really say that? Did he really say that?

In my opinion it's Rashad who acts like he's on the Jerry Springer show..

And Rampage is gonna bring the pain and shut him up!

Franklin is fighting Couture at 115' date=' lil nog is fighting Forrest at 114.

BTW both these fights are better :P[/quote']

nah...franklin and couture will be a good fight but style wise forrest and franklin are much more suited to fight each other...the are big guys and have the same approach to fights will make it another franklin vs. wanderlei silva match...A GREAT FIGHT!

Rashad or Rampage? Personally im leaning to Rashad more. Also what fights would you like/expect to see on the card?

I am going to say what many people will flame me for right now, but in MY OPINION, Thiago Silva is a better and more complete fighter than Rampage, so Rashad would just be fighting a less complete of a fighter.

Rashad all the way.

nah...franklin and couture will be a good fight but style wise forrest and franklin are much more suited to fight each other...the are big guys and have the same approach to fights will make it another franklin vs. wanderlei silva match...A GREAT FIGHT!

If I'm not mistaken, Couture vs. Franklin is pushed off, but Franklin is fighting Liddell because Tito wussied out.

If I'm not mistaken' date=' Couture vs. Franklin is pushed off, but Franklin is fighting Liddell because Tito wussied out.[/quote']

Yeah, well thats what everyone thought was going to happen, but then it was denied by Dana White but Couture has recently tweeted that he wants Toney so it now might be Liddell vs Franklin after all

Yeah' date=' well thats what everyone thought was going to happen, but then it was denied by Dana White but Couture has recently tweeted that he wants Toney so it now might be Liddell vs Franklin after all[/quote']

If Franklin takes the fight against Liddell, Franklin will loose quickly. He ducks his head to much and Liddell will KO him

Archived