Dana White does not read these forums

REDMANBL00D

G__Row

Why don't you tell Dana about how much these boards are trolled and how hard it is for regular fans to have a decent conversation about the UFC without people trying to ruin it? Make it a rule where if you are obviously trolling just to get a reaction out of people that they get banned.

G__Row

Why don't you tell Dana about how much these boards are trolled and how hard it is for regular fans to have a decent conversation about the UFC without people trying to ruin it? Make it a rule where if you are obviously trolling just to get a reaction out of people that they get banned.

But what about AK? He is a good troll. lol

I can ban anyone I want. For anything really. At my discretion.

But, the volume here means it is hard to keep up with.

But what about AK? He is a good troll. lol

I can ban anyone I want. For anything really. At my discretion.

But' date=' the volume here means it is hard to keep up with.[/quote']

Well you can tell the obvious trolls who post over and over and over again pretty much asking to be banned.

How many mods are there anyway? May need to spruce up the number to keep up with the number of new members.

Well you can tell the obvious trolls who post over and over and over again pretty much asking to be banned.

How many mods are there anyway? May need to spruce up the number to keep up with the number of new members.

i do not understand the big deal about the trolls . just dont pay attention to them dont open there threads or respond to any of there posts.

this is coming from a troll himself

i do not understand the big deal about the trolls . just dont pay attention to them dont open there threads or respond to any of there posts.

The big deal is when people open these forums up, they shouldn't have to scroll through each thread to find out which ones are serious.

You can't tell if it's a troll post if it's simply titled "Frank Mir" now can you? Then you open it up and the first paragraph is a fake so you can't preview the thread, and the other part is nothing but ridiculous nonsense.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showgroups.php

I banned a troll today as a matter of fact. He kept making stupid threads. I pm'd him asking him to stop. He made another thread. I deleted it. He made it again' date=' so I banned him.

It is a big deal when it causes problems.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showgroups.php

I banned a troll today as a matter of fact. He kept making stupid threads. I pm'd him asking him to stop. He made another thread. I deleted it. He made it again' date=' so I banned him.

It is a big deal when it causes problems.[/quote']

Is this your actually job G?

Very cool if it is, I want one like this!!! lol

Like tickets and stuff? Get onto DW' date=' you need paid for doing this job!!!!

We should alll start a facebook group, get G_ROW on the ufc payroll!!![/quote']

I have gotten tickets.

Lots of UFC gear.

And, if they put me on the payroll I would be here all the time. lol

Start the petition.

Of course he doesn't read this board. He has a buisness to run. This message board is probablythe last thing on his mind. Knuckle head!.

You would be surprised mate I talk a lot with him on twitter and facebook .So its a wonder he has time for business with the amount he is on line but then again he just does'nt sleep does he

Archived