AKA= American Klown Academy

jodubs1

I am not sure about anyone else, but I am getting tired of hearing these Clowns keep saying they deserve the title shot over everyone else.

Most recent is Jon Fitch saying "It's kind of disrespectful to a lot of the other fighters in the weight class that got passed by. I think Koscheck should be fighting for the title right now"

Look at the facts with Koscheck-coming off 2 wins after a loss=does not get you a title shot. The loss came to Paulo Thiago, which Jon Fitch beat 5 months later. If I was Fitch, i would not be pushing for Koscheck, but himself who is coming off 3 wins, which is 1 more than Koscheck & he has a victory over the man who beat Koscheck.

Then you have Koscheck saying Dan Hardy has not fought anybody. November he beat fellow Clown member Mike Swick, which i guess Koscheck admits he is nothing & a nobody. On top of this fact, Dan Hardy has 4 wins in his first 4 fights in the UFC

So the facts are;

Dan Hardy-4 wins

Jon Fitch-3 wins

Josh Koscheck-2 wins

Koscheck deserves to be above Hardy & Fitch?-I don't think so

Koscheck beats Paul Daley-then you have an argument, but then again-Fitch wins & he is coming off 4 wins as opposed to Koscheck 3 wins. I think these guys should fight each other because they claim everyone outside AKA is a nobody.

i think Kos should have fought Hardey for #1 contendership before he got the shot...BUT the UFC was in the U.K at the time Hardey won his last fight and got the title shot so you know how that goes.....

Once Hardy loses, Koshcheck will be his next fight.

i think Kos should have fought Hardey for #1 contendership before he got the shot...BUT the UFC was in the U.K at the time Hardey won his last fight and got the title shot so you know how that goes.....

I have said before in a post Dana puts on fights for marketing reasons above fighters who have earned/deserve the fight.

I am in no way a Dan Hardy fan, but he is coming off more wins, and the most important fact-he has not fought GSP yet as opposed to Koscheck or Fitch who have done so already.

AKA is a joke none of their WW fighters will ever be champion and outside of Koscheck they are all boring fighters. The only thing AKA has going for them is they have the best young HW in the UFC and thats Cain Velasquez.

Fitch and Koscheck are top 5 Welterweights, Fitch's only loss in the UFC is GSP. Koscheck was the last man to take a round from GSP (i think). Swick was a top contender and lost to Hardy and Thiago, and i believe Paulo Thiago is the next big thing. Three real solid fighters.

Fitch is one or two wins away from getting another shot' date=' Koscheck is a moron, and Swick's on a slump. Shame, that. I like Mike Swick.[/quote']

I think Fitch is more deserving over Koscheck...Only 1 loss since 2003 and that was to GSP 2 years ago.

But I will agree if Koscheck beats Daley it does grant him a shot or at least heavy consideration

AKA is a joke none of their WW fighters will ever be champion and outside of Koscheck they are all boring fighters. The only thing AKA has going for them is they have the best young HW in the UFC and thats Cain Velasquez.

I have to disagree... Fitch is the best fighter known to the WW who's name is not GSP, literally. He has beaten all the top competition except for GSP.

If GSP got injured, and an Interim fight had to be arranged, Fitch would be in it and he would win. Living the dream...... until GSP returns. :P

It is no one's fault but Koscheck that he hasn;t had a title shot. Three times in the past the UFC has set him into fighting for a #1 contender position and he has lost the big fight every time.

He beats GSP at UFC 74 he faces Hughes for the interm belt. He gets beat.

He beats Thiago Alves at UFC90 he gets the fight with GSP at UFC100. He loses.

He beats Paulo Thiago at UFC 95 that would have been him fighting Hardy for the #1 contender, not Swick. He lost.

So, Kos can ***** and complain all he wants. He sees the only thing keeping him from a title shot every morning in the mirror.

I am not sure about anyone else' date=' but I am getting tired of hearing these Clowns keep saying they deserve the title shot over everyone else.

Most recent is Jon Fitch saying "It's kind of disrespectful to a lot of the other fighters in the weight class that got passed by. I think Koscheck should be fighting for the title right now"

Look at the facts with Koscheck-coming off 2 wins after a loss=does not get you a title shot. The loss came to Paulo Thiago, which Jon Fitch beat 5 months later. If I was Fitch, i would not be pushing for Koscheck, but himself who is coming off 3 wins, which is 1 more than Koscheck & he has a victory over the man who beat Koscheck.

Then you have Koscheck saying Dan Hardy has not fought anybody. November he beat fellow Clown member Mike Swick, which i guess Koscheck admits he is nothing & a nobody. On top of this fact, Dan Hardy has 4 wins in his first 4 fights in the UFC

So the facts are;

Dan Hardy-4 wins

Jon Fitch-3 wins

Josh Koscheck-2 wins

Koscheck beats Paul Daley-then you have an argument, but then again-Fitch wins & he is coming off 4 wins as opposed to Koscheck 3 wins. I think these guys should fight each other because they claim everyone outside AKA is a nobody.[/quote']

Hey stfu! aka builds top level fighters from scratch. san *** say<3

It is no one's fault but Koscheck that he hasn;t had a title shot. Three times in the past the UFC has set him into fighting for a #1 contender position and he has lost the big fight every time.

He beats Paulo Thiago at UFC 95 that would have been him fighting Hardy for the #1 contender' date=' not Swick. He lost.

So, Kos can ***** and complain all he wants. He sees the only thing keeping him from a title shot every morning in the mirror.[/quote']

Dude, I am pretty sure that GSP fought Thiago Alves at 100, not Koscheck... Koscheck did not beat Paulo Thiago.

Dude' date=' I am pretty sure that GSP fought Thiago Alves at 100, not Koscheck... Koscheck did not beat Paulo Thiago.[/quote']

Try reading that again. Maybe if I bold some things

He beats Paulo Thiago at UFC 95 that would have been him fighting Hardy for the #1 contender, not Swick. He lost.

Dude' date=' I am pretty sure that GSP fought Thiago Alves at 100, not Koscheck... Koscheck did not beat Paulo Thiago.[/quote']

That is what the reply stated...Koscheck lost to Alves and Alves got the Fight with GSP, what did you not understand

a rematch between Thiago and Kos should determine the #1 contender' date='Thiago is fighting Kampmann at UFC 115 though[/quote']

Well if Thiago wins Kampmann and Kos beats Daley they might end up facing each other in the no.1 contender fight...

aka makes up the best of the welterweight div. an everyone who trains there is great . they hold two strikeforce belts.an have some the best fighters in the ufc cain deserves a title shot an kos an fitch are on there way to one . why bash a great camp id say its the seond best in all mma.

I like Koscheck and all but the fact is that he got a shot at GSP already. He has not changed significantly since then, so the result would most likely be the same

Dan Hardy has not got a shot yet....even tho Kos might be slightly better than Hardy, Hardy is the next in line for a shot

Just so everyone knows, Hardy has won 12 of his last 13 fights and the loss was a dq so he realistically has been better than his last 13 opponents

Well if Thiago wins Kampmann and Kos beats Daley they might end up facing each other in the no.1 contender fight...

thiago will get man handled the second time around by kos he was losing the fight the first time before kos let his hands fly out the window as did swick there losses came in the same way kos will not lose the next time .thiago only has pure strength an better jits then kos but it wont make a difference at all .kampman an semtex dont deserve title shots kampman blows an semtex is to one dimensional

I like Koscheck and all but the fact is that he got a shot at GSP already. He has not changed significantly since then' date=' so the result would most likely be the same

Dan Hardy has not got a shot yet....even tho Kos might be slightly better than Hardy, Hardy is the next in line for a shot

Just so everyone knows, Hardy has won 12 of his last 13 fights and the loss was a dq so he realistically has been better than his last 13 opponents[/quote']

no he didnt moron he fought him after gsp lost to serra an he didnt think gsp would wrestle with him so he worked purely on his striking an left his wrestleing alone for awhile an he left his roots "wrestling" i think if gsp an koscheck fought again it would a more even fight then gsp fitch or gsp alves.

lets not kid ourselves either Fitch has not been impressive since his loss to GSP and hasnt shown he has changed in anyway to when he thought him before. Kos got outclassed on his feet by Paulo, i would rather see Paulo fight GSP next then Kos,Alves or fitch. Also i would like GSP to move up to MW to see how true this AKA not fighting each other is, if Fitch was champ i think Kos would fight him

I am not sure about anyone else' date=' but I am getting tired of hearing these Clowns keep saying they deserve the title shot over everyone else.

So the facts are;

Dan Hardy-4 wins

Jon Fitch-3 wins

Josh Koscheck-2 wins

Koscheck beats Paul Daley-then you have an argument, but then again-Fitch wins & he is coming off 4 wins as opposed to Koscheck 3 wins. I think these guys should fight each other because they claim everyone outside AKA is a nobody.[/quote']

Kos still needs another win or 2...he needs to show some consistency. BUT a win over Daley might earn him his shot.

Fitch just doesnt put on exciting enough shows, and love it or hate it, the UFC doesnt just give title shots out for wins, but for exciting performances too.

Hardy went 4-0, and made a lot of noise on the way with the way he promoted himself.

Look at Sonnen...he did the same thing.

to say Kos doesnt deserve a title shot is insane.

his last two loses were an upset to paulo thiago (not really an upset now), and a loss to thiago alves when he stepped up on short notice. he was basically owned by alves from start to finish but he never cracked and was in the fight the whole time. He's easily top 2-3 WW in the UFC

his last two loses were an upset to paulo thiago (not really an upset now)' date=' and a loss to thiago alves when he stepped up on short notice. he was basically owned by alves from start to finish but he never cracked and was in the fight the whole time. He's easily top 2-3 WW in the UFC[/quote']

Beating a washed up trigg and cheating your way over Rumble makes you deserve one?

his last two loses were an upset to paulo thiago (not really an upset now)' date=' and a loss to thiago alves when he stepped up on short notice. he was basically owned by alves from start to finish but he never cracked and was in the fight the whole time. He's easily top 2-3 WW in the UFC[/quote']

Getting outclassed on your feet twice doesnt mean your a contender. Yeah he stuck in for a while with alves, but he still got outclassed by both.

The way that I'm starting to feel is that the number of wins shouldn't matter, it's rather or not you can actually BEAT the fighter placed infront you. For example, I'll use Shane Carwin and Frank Mir. What if Shane Carwin complained that he shouldn't have to fight for the interim Heavyweight belt and just wait it out for Lesnar? After all, Mir is getting a chance at the interim title after just one win after being destroyed by Lesnar? This shouldn't be point. Carwin should have the confidence to beat Mir. After all, if he can't beat Mir, he shouldn't even have a title shot, right? It seems now MMA fighting as centered around who has the most wins. It shouldn't be like this. What if the guy with 13-0 record loses to the guy with a 3-2? See what I'm saying? The record doesn't ALWAYS show the fighter's true skill.

*Ahem* Cung Le .Vs. Scott Smith and GSP .Vs. Matt Serra

Just my opinion.

The way that I'm starting to feel is that the number of wins shouldn't matter' date=' it's rather or not you can actually BEAT the fighter placed infront you. For example, I'll use Shane Carwin and Frank Mir. What if Shane Carwin complained that he shouldn't have to fight for the interim Heavyweight belt and just wait it out for Lesnar? After all, Mir is getting a chance at the interim title after just one win after being destroyed by Lesnar? This shouldn't be point. Carwin should have the confidence to beat Mir. After all, if he can't beat Mir, he shouldn't even have a title shot, right? It seems now MMA fighting as centered around who has the most wins. It shouldn't be like this. What if the guy with 13-0 record loses to the guy with a 3-2? See what I'm saying? The record doesn't ALWAYS show the fighter's true skill.

*Ahem* Cung Le .Vs. Scott Smith and GSP .Vs. Matt Serra

Just my opinion.[/quote']

Cung le outclassed scot smith untill he gassed as he didnt train properly because of films. And i think i get what you mean but if your getting knocked out by other fighters then it does matter. If your 3-2 with your two losses being split decisions i understand, but if you have been knocked out or outclassed then it does matter

Archived