Dan Hardy Talk

Growler666

With the time for hype nearly over, just a quick thread to wish the Outlaw luck for tomorrow night. I know its going to take a massive effort to dethrone GSP, and I just hope for a respect-worthy performance; and that he can walk out of the Octagon, win/lose or draw, with his head held high - and prove the many doubters wrong.....

Good Luck mate

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
with the time for hype nearly over' date=' just a quick thread to wish the outlaw luck for tomorrow night. I know its going to take a massive effort to dethrone gsp, and i just hope for a respect-worthy performance; and that he can walk out of the octagon, win/lose or draw, with his head held high - and prove the many doubters wrong.....

Good luck mate[/quote']

+ 1 ^^

With the time for hype nearly over' date=' just a quick thread to wish the Outlaw luck for tomorrow night. I know its going to take a massive effort to dethrone GSP, and I just hope for a respect-worthy performance; and that he can walk out of the Octagon, win/lose or draw, with his head held high - and prove the many doubters wrong.....

Good Luck mate[/quote']

Ya, hopefully he can atleast rock GSP at some stage in this fight. It would be great if Hardy knocked him out.

With the time for hype nearly over' date=' just a quick thread to wish the Outlaw luck for tomorrow night. I know its going to take a massive effort to dethrone GSP, and I just hope for a respect-worthy performance; and that he can walk out of the Octagon, win/lose or draw, with his head held high - and prove the many doubters wrong.....

Good Luck mate[/quote']

Ole Dan is going to get outclassed....on March 27th.....hes not even in GSPs league.

Ole Dan is going to get outclassed....on March 27th.....hes not even in GSPs league.

whether he is or isn't is of no consequence, as the op says it's just about giving a good account of himself

i don't think he'll win but i'd like to see a good fight, if hardy lands a couple big bombs an upsets gsp then good it'll make for a far better fight than if gsp just takes him down gets on top an rolls about occassionally throwin an elbow or punch till hardy is gassed out an passes out

whether he is or isn't is of no consequence' date=' as the op says it's just about giving a good account of himself

i don't think he'll win but i'd like to see a good fight, if hardy lands a couple big bombs an upsets gsp then good it'll make for a far better fight than if gsp just takes him down gets on top an rolls about occassionally throwin an elbow or punch till hardy is gassed out an passes out[/quote']

I understd your statement....but Dan Hardy looks like a carnival act with a red mowhawk and wearing a mask to the ring....and would be a embarrassement to the UFC as a representative and champion......he looks like a carney and a member of a punk rock band.

Do you want everyone to see him being interviewd on ESPN.....lol......not a good image for the sport or the UFC.

He needs to clean up his appearance.

Good Luck mate[/quote']

well put +1, c'mon the brits, GSP's trash talking has put me off him a little lately

I understd your statement....but Dan Hardy looks like a carnival act with a red mowhawk and wearing a mask to the ring....and would be a embarrassement to the UFC as a representative and champion......he looks like a carney and a member of a punk rock band.

Do you want everyone to see him being interviewd on ESPN.....lol......not a good image for the sport or the UFC.

You are clueless my friend, I'm sure the UFC would love to have a charasmatic and intelligent champ such as Hardy. GSP = yawn

You are clueless my friend' date=' I'm sure the UFC would love to have a charasmatic and intelligent champ such as Hardy. GSP = yawn[/quote']

LOL....you may be sure.....but you would be still WRONG....lol

im afraid you have youve had a break from reality

unless fights r scripted then i don't think dana's to bothered about who's champion of any weight class so long as it's the best fights possible.....they make him money

dan hardy is brash, abrasive, somewhat arrogant and ****y...all traits that a champion should have

yes gsp is quite humble but i bet he's also got all those traits too, he just keeps them to a minimum near tv camera's,

the ufc make money out of guys like hardy, mir etc guys with big mouths that trash talk but it sells tickets, an thats what ufc want

if by some miracle dan does beat gsp then he's a marketing/pr dream

ufc are investing in guys like him, bisping, kongo and others from european nations to open up new markets......to make more money

forget he looks like a nugget with his red punk hair an dude rag coverin his gob he does give exciting fights thats all that counts

I just want the fight to be competitive. I am not the biggest fan of either of these guys, but Dan's confidence and quips are quickly winning me over. GSP is GSP, and dominates with devastating skill and precision, and I respect and admire him. If it was a draw I wouldnt care. If I had to choose a guy to win, GSP. If I had to choose who I wanted to win, it would be Hardy.

So... Good luck to the both of them.

This isn't the Ultimate Politically Correct Championships.

His appearance is fine, look at the person not the appearance.

Hardy is a good guy.

You are hands down the biggest tool on this forum.

Good luck Dan, kick Georges' bot bot

Best of luck to Dan. I don't care what the odds are, I'll be cheering for Dan in this fight until the end.

Think the comment "Erady iz not a martial aritst' date=' he probly dozent know ze meaning of this"

Pissed alot of people off.

Also the fact its not actually true.

But hey, alot more people have said alot worse.

I think both fighters have been pretty respectable to be honest.[/quote']

Yeah they have. People still insist that Hardy is a trash talker or that GSP is up his own **** but in reality, both guys have been respectful in the build up to this fight.

damn northern monkey that he is, theyre all lacking class in any meaning of the word !

What, so fighters now have to look smart and elegant in order to be respected as fighters? I'm sorry, I was under the impression that this is a sport - not ***** Eye for the Straight Guy.

damn northern monkey that he is' date=' theyre all lacking class in any meaning of the word ![/quote']

Are you from England? Dans from Nottingham, last time I checked, thats not North, unless you are from London where everything above the Watford Gap is considered northern!

Seriously people?! You think that was cool?! He looked like a complete douch. Those are the retarded things you do when you know deep down in your heart you have no chance of winning. What was he trying to do? Scare GSP with his "scary" eyes. Douchbag move, you looked like a tard. Too bad I actually had some respect for him before that> Great striker, funny guy but that was just dumb.

Seriously people?! You think that was cool?! He looked like a complete douch. Those are the retarded things you do when you know deep down in your heart you have no chance of winning. What was he trying to do? Scare GSP with his "scary" eyes. Douchbag move' date=' you looked like a tard. Too bad I actually had some respect for him before that> Great striker, funny guy but that was just dumb.[/quote']

7 posts in, so far so good..

Seriously people?! You think that was cool?! He looked like a complete douch. Those are the retarded things you do when you know deep down in your heart you have no chance of winning. What was he trying to do? Scare GSP with his "scary" eyes. Douchbag move' date=' you looked like a tard. Too bad I actually had some respect for him before that> Great striker, funny guy but that was just dumb.[/quote']

Agreed. You know what they say, "any publicity is good publicity."

Lol, someone's insecure. You obviously take things way too seriously. They're ****ing contacts, he's not trying to scare anyone. Just having fun.

Archived