Clocks go forward 1 hour at 1am tonight (England)

Bobmyster

Yh my boss rang me earlier to tell me so i wont be late for work lol

i'm in england and i don't no anything about this

Conflicting reports here. lol'

If it is true, I will sticky this thread for everyone across the pond to see. I would hate for anyone to miss the fights because of it.

espn u.k.

23:30 Sat 27th March

UFC Primetime

Take a special behind-the-scenes look ahead to UFC 111, featuring headliners Georges St-Pierre and Dan Hardy as they prepare for the big night.

00:00 Sun 28th March

UFC All Access

This fast-moving magazine programme pays tribute to the UFC's past stars, while also bringing viewers bang up to date. This time, the spotlight falls on Georges St-Pierre.

00:30 Sun 28th March

UFC 111 Countdown Show

A look ahead to the eagerly anticipated UFC 111 event, which sees Englishman Dan Hardy take on the highly rated Canadian welterweight Georges St-Pierre at the top of the bill.

02:00

Sun 28th March

UFC 111 Pre-Lims Live

As part of the build-up to tonight's main UFC event between Georges St-Pierre and Englishman Dan Hardy, here's a chance to catch the preliminary action live.

03:00

Sun 28th March

UFC 111 Live

Exclusive coverage of the latest big fight night from the UFC, pitching Canadian welterweight Georges St-Pierre against England's own Dan Hardy at the top of a packed card.

Footer links

espn u.k.

03:00

Sun 28th March

UFC 111 Live

Exclusive coverage of the latest big fight night from the UFC' date=' pitching Canadian welterweight Georges St-Pierre against England's own Dan Hardy at the top of a packed card.

Footer links[/quote']

Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix straight after if your hardcore :P

Is it pithy to be annoyed that apparently the clocks only go forward in England? What about Scotland, Wales and Ireland?

The correct term is UNITED KINGDOM or possibly even GREAT BRITAIN. If we must be joined and regarded as the same place as England, please don't treat us as colonies or provinces - it's a UNITED Kingdom - how would Yanks like it if we talked about them all living in D.C.?

Mate' date=' your country is made up of different time zones. You're basically chasing your tails around without crossing borders.:)[/quote']

Damn...You got me there..hahah :)

Ok ok ok' date=' lmao, while very funny, I do not want anyone to get offended by the banter here.[/quote']

Yah...you won't have to worry about me...Im probably the last person that would be offended by anything anyone says...Its all in good fun. Now I need to come up with a good comeback to get back at Hamer....Oh Oh I got one..

HappyHamer.....Dan Hardy is going to lose!! Rawr. Feel my wrath :)

Is it pithy to be annoyed that apparently the clocks only go forward in England? What about Scotland' date=' Wales and Ireland?

The correct term is UNITED KINGDOM or possibly even GREAT BRITAIN. If we must be joined and regarded as the same place as England, please don't treat us as colonies or provinces - it's a UNITED Kingdom - how would Yanks like it if we talked about them all living in D.C.?[/quote']

Deal with it.

Hes talking about in england

i'm in england and i don't no anything about this

EDIT; correction its tonight or tomorrow

Clocks definately go forward tonight at 1am in England

Is it pithy to be annoyed that apparently the clocks only go forward in England? What about Scotland' date=' Wales and Ireland?

The correct term is UNITED KINGDOM or possibly even GREAT BRITAIN. If we must be joined and regarded as the same place as England, please don't treat us as colonies or provinces - it's a UNITED Kingdom - how would Yanks like it if we talked about them all living in D.C.?[/quote']

So sorry that I do not know that the clock goes forward in all those places.

People told me England so I changed the title to include that.

G_row, are you SERIOUSLY telling us that you don't know that England is only part of the UK?

I am shocked and dumbfounded that anyone from a civilised country who has acheived a high school level of education should be so massively ignorant...

Muay_Thai_Leeds - yep you tell the truth, the clocks DO go FORWARD (not back) in England tonight - but also in the rest of the UK, France and a chunk of western africa as well, I'd imagine...

... the point being, I reckon it's a bit ignorant and dismissive to talk about England specifically, when the UFC is supposedly targeting the whole UK as a market.

I guess the French have every right to be pissed as well (at the end of the day, they have more uFC fighters than the rest of the UK combined.)

G_row' date=' are you SERIOUSLY telling us that you don't know that England is only part of the UK?

I am shocked and dumbfounded that anyone from a civilised country who has acheived a high school level of education should be so massively ignorant...

Muay_Thai_Leeds - yep you tell the truth, the clocks DO go FORWARD (not back) in England tonight - but also in the rest of the UK, France and a chunk of western africa as well, I'd imagine...

... the point being, I reckon it's a bit ignorant and dismissive to talk about England specifically, when the UFC is supposedly targeting the whole UK as a market.

I guess the French have every right to be pissed as well (at the end of the day, they have more uFC fighters than the rest of the UK combined.)[/quote']

Calling me ignorant will get you no where but kicked off this site.

Of course I know all of that. But how hard is it to understand that I do not know where the time changes and where it does not. Not all places do that.

The people in this thread told me England. That is all I knew.

'So, take a deep breath, relax, and stop acting like a victim.

G_row' date=' are you SERIOUSLY telling us that you don't know that England is only part of the UK?

I guess the French have every right to be pissed as well (at the end of the day, they have more uFC fighters than the rest of the UK combined.)[/quote']

Its no big deal, it reminded you didnt it? Its not Ignorant, when someone asks where I'm from I say England not the UK or Britain as I'm sure you say Scotland, Chill out dude

sorry guys.' date=' the clocks change in England on Sunday the 28th march at 1am which then moves forward to 2am. I'm not sure about the rest of the world(sorry)[/quote']

Dont know what your apologising for you didnt even state where they were going back, lol. People get a bit too serious over trivial things some times

sorry guys.' date=' the clocks change in England on Sunday the 28th march at 1am which then moves forward to 2am. I'm not sure about the rest of the world(sorry)[/quote']

No need to apologize. Thank you for letting people know.

There are a lot of people in this thread that said thanks. As well as thanking me for sticking it. A couple seem to be a little sensitive about some things. I do not know when time changes everywhere either.

Archived