Does Jardine stand a chance with Hamil

DirtyJeeper

I dont see why not. Matt didnt look all that good last time he stepped into the octagon.

Haha, i think Hamil lasted longer then Vera, and everyone's been riding Vera's butt since he debuted. I think Jon Jones could pretty much pick apart all of the LHW division, including Lyoto and Shogun.

The funniest thing is after he won, everyone on these forums would make up excuses for why their favorite fighter lost. I hope Jones KO'ed Rampage's a/s/s/, so that I don't have to hear about how awesome he is anymore. O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D = RAMPAGE

Haha' date=' i think Hamil lasted longer then Vera, and everyone's been riding Vera's butt since he debuted. I think Jon Jones could pretty much pick apart all of the LHW division, including Lyoto and Shogun.

The funniest thing is after he won, everyone on these forums would make up excuses for why their favorite fighter lost. I hope Jones KO'ed Rampage's a/s/s/, so that I don't have to hear about how awesome he is anymore. O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D = RAMPAGE[/quote']

Jon Jones has finished his last 2 fights in the same fashion, the fighters at the top of the division will be taking notice of him now and they will have a game plan for him

Jardine stands a chance against anybody. He is a sneaky fighter' date=' and Hamil's stand up is terrible.[/quote']

second that.

I got the Dean of Mean in this one. Time for the feel good story of Matt Hammill to come to its inevitable end. I like the guy but he just isn't top caliber talent. Great work ethic, drive, and heart, but that doesn't make up for lead feet, or striking style with his head out waiting to get clocked.

I say no. Imo this will be his last fight in the UFC.

Im going to go against the grain and say yes. He definitely stands a chance against Hamill. Niether fighters are top tier LHW's IMO. I THINK(and remember its my opinion) that Jardines stand-up is better than Hamills(Hamills boxing just doesnt seem supirior in any way to me), and Hamill hasnt showed the ability to take opponents down at will, and Jardine has good takedown defense.

I guess im almost alone in picking Jardine for the win.

second that.

I got the Dean of Mean in this one. Time for the feel good story of Matt Hammill to come to its inevitable end. I like the guy but he just isn't top caliber talent. Great work ethic' date=' drive, and heart, but that doesn't make up for lead feet, or striking style with his head out waiting to get clocked.[/quote']

Agreed 100%. Well said.

how the hell does hammil know when the round ends if he cant hear anything

Arent you the one that made the thread about who the gay fighters in the UFC are, and that Hamill should be in the special olympics because hes deaf?

If it wasnt you, then I apologize!

I'm going with Jardine also. I wish he could be more consistent though. He either shocks people by beating folks he's not supposed to or he gets crushed. Just surviving against Rampage was impressive to me especially knowing the power Rampage has and the lack of chin Jardine has.

I think Jardine is very capable of winning this. He dropped his last three fights but there were against Rampage, T.Silva, and Bader. Two contenders with big KO power, and an up and comer with a solid ground game and killer right hand. Plus Jardine is one of the people that got me into MMA, it would great to see him pull out a win, and stay in the UFC.

Archived