Sig betting on Carwin

Juzie

We definitely have to sig bet each other in the Melendez/Aoki fight. :cool:

No lie' date=' I thought the exact same thing when I saw your sig. :cool:

April 17 people will know exactly why Melendez is the #1 LW and incase they forget, your sig will remind them. :P[/size']

No lie' date=' I thought the exact same thing when I saw your sig. :cool:

April 17 people will know exactly why Melendez is the #1 LW and incase they forget, your sig will remind them. :P[/size']

I will take that bet...can't really think of a reasonable sig for you at the moment though.

I'll sig bet that Mir wins by stoppage tonight. Anyone who's interest give me a PM :)

Unless you're... scared?

I will take the bet...but I would rather do it in a post not a PM, so that way there is proof of who won the bet.

So what is my sig if you win?

I prefer betting with regulars..but Clap will probably take you up on that.

LOL, wow. you don't have to put anything in your signature. all I ask is that you realize you're clueless after your boy gets tooled. I'll put whatever you want in my signature if the 1 out of 10 times that mir would lose to carwin happens tonight.

LOL' date=' wow. you don't have to put anything in your signature. all I ask is that you realize you're clueless after your boy gets tooled. I'll put whatever you want in my signature if the 1 out of 10 times that mir would lose to carwin happens tonight.[/quote']

Carwin is far from "my boy" lol...neither are guaranteed wins but Mir is very overrated. Well that isn't fair so you don't have to have a sig either.

...anyone else?

Well a good thing lol' date=' we share alot of fav fighters and I don't consider Aoki the best 155er...so I don't really know what sig to give you.[/quote']

Wow we really do. Great minds think alike ehh? Well when you think of one PM me or something LOL.

I actually had a dream the other night, that carwin rocks mir next to the fenses and than puts him to sleep with a right hand while mir is down on one knee, Why do i say this? well if im wrong everyone will soon forget it, but if im right everyone will know that i am a prophet!

i love carwin but i wanna see mir vs lesnar 3 so im hoping for what ever makes that fight come sooner

Your sig should be "I wish I could spend a night in Frank Mir's muscular' date=' manly arms."

What about mine?[/quote']

Woah wtf lol? That is a bit far...but if you swap Frank's name for Brock's if you lose than I suppose we have deal.

Meh it's cool lol....we have a deal.

Indeed we do :)

Don't particularly mind what happens, as long as we see a good fight. I just don't think Carwin will be able to land that knockout punch on Mir like he could on Gonzaga, and I think that in the later rounds, Mir will have the stronger cardio.

Of course I could be completely wrong but we'll see.

Archived