Nate Diaz

smithmitch

lol did anyone else see when he was having his hand raised his glove was stuck in the shirt, i sae that coming i was like he better hurry up bruce is about to shout his name lol kinda funny moment, and a great preformance. i couldnt believe he droped that guy

The point is that he is a fighter and he won. So he comes out to a rap song and has a thuggish look' date=' it is his style. I don't see him shouting black pride.[/quote']

out here in cali, mexicans have alot more street cred then blacks especially here in san diego, mexicans run alot of sh!t out here.

im guessing thread starter think he should come out to la co ca racha or something

Nate is a beast and IMO with the way the majority of the world has matured it doesnt matter how you wanna act I dont care if he acts Indian hes bad **** and can act Black if he wants to but I think it is just his personality so what if he likes rap so do I and im white and live in North Idaho with a bunch of hillbillies. My point is it shouldnt matter how he is the guy makin this thread prob was a Markham fan and couldnt dog Nate for his performance so he had go racist on him, kinda ignorant if you ask me. Nice job Nate amazing performnce and cant wait to see the next 170 fight hopefully the opponent will make weight this time. Not like it matters.

Nate is a beast and IMO with the way the majority of the world has matured it doesnt matter how you wanna act I dont care if he acts Indian hes bad **** and can act Black if he wants to but I think it is just his personality so what if he likes rap so do I and im white and live in North Idaho with a bunch of hillbillies. My point is it shouldnt matter how he is the guy makin this thread prob was a Markham fan and couldnt dog Nate for his performance so he had go racist on him' date=' kinda ignorant if you ask me. Nice job Nate amazing performnce and cant wait to see the next 170 fight hopefully the opponent will make weight this time. Not like it matters.[/quote']

I got to talk with both the diaz brothers after the event and they were both cool as hell. so stop hating on them cus their gettin money and successful and ur a straight dirtball. thank you and good night

out here in cali' date=' mexicans have alot more street cred then blacks especially here in san diego, mexicans run alot of sh!t out here.

[b']im guessing thread starter think he should come out to la co ca racha or something[/b]

If that happened I would die laughing

Archived