What. The judges did it again!

InvisibleControl

Unanimous decision to Miller? What the hell! Crooked judging much?

Bocek won all 3 rounds man. The only round up for grabs was the first which miller turned around in the last minute and a half but the first 3 and a half minutes was domination by Bocek.

That's robbery.

Because he was the hometown boy maybe and it was New Jersey judges?

Bull man. Bull.

Like... even a split decision wouldnt be so bad. But unanimous? What in the hell did Miller do to win the last round? jump on his back with 5 seconds left? COME ON!

What a fight regardless man poetry in motion . I don't know how Miller defended the choke and in all fairness he won round 1 and in round 3 landed more strikes didn't let Bocek keep him down and ended the fight with dominant position it seems fair in my eyes just my opinion mind you .

Unanimous decision to Miller? What the hell! Crooked judging much?

Bocek won all 3 rounds man. The only round up for grabs was the first which miller turned around in the last minute and a half but the first 3 and a half minutes was domination by Bocek.

That's robbery.

Because he was the hometown boy maybe and it was New Jersey judges?

Bull man. Bull.

Like... even a split decision wouldnt be so bad. But unanimous? What in the hell did Miller do to win the last round? jump on his back with 5 seconds left? COME ON!

I agree. I was certain Bocek would get the decision.

No way man. That was a robbery.

Like I said, first round was dominated by 3 and a half minutes by Bocek. But I understand that you steal a round by turning it around in the end even though he wasnt dominating for as much time as bocek was. So I figured you'd probaby get splits from the judges on that round. But round 2 was all Bocek. And round 3 Bocek got the takedowns and control.

It should have went 30-27, 29-28, 29-28 all in favor of Bocek.

No way man. That was a robbery.

Like I said' date=' first round was dominated by 3 and a half minutes by Bocek. But I understand that you steal a round by turning it around in the end even though he wasnt dominating for as much time as bocek was. So I figured you'd probaby get splits from the judges on that round. But round 2 was all Bocek. And round 3 Bocek got the takedowns and control.

It should have went 30-27, 29-28, 29-28 all in favor of Bocek.[/quote']

as i said i get why you would score it to Bocek i just disagree.

fighters know they shouldnt leave it to the judges so Bocek should of done more to win IMO

Archived