Someone...

LucasUK91

people will probly say im being ignorant and that im like the drunk idiots boo'ing in the audience. But i know the sport, and certain fighters are looking to get a decision win and its not entertaining.

Ground fighting can be very entertaining, just watch george sotiropoulos. Clinching the whole fight and then staying in open guard or half guard is jus boring.

people will probly say im being ignorant and that im like the drunk idiots boo'ing in the audience. But i know the sport' date=' and certain fighters are looking to get a decision win and its not entertaining.

Ground fighting can be very entertaining, just watch george sotiropoulos. Clinching the whole fight and then staying in open guard or half guard is jus boring.[/quote']

Don't worry man. Even some of the most die-hard mma fans get bored watching Fitch...but damn he is so good at what he does.

people will probly say im being ignorant and that im like the drunk idiots boo'ing in the audience. But i know the sport' date=' and certain fighters are looking to get a decision win and its not entertaining.

Ground fighting can be very entertaining, just watch george sotiropoulos. Clinching the whole fight and then staying in open guard or half guard is jus boring.[/quote']

Bollocks , Fitch tried to finish the fight in the 3rd Saunders is tough he just dosn't have the skill set to compete at that level , besides a fighter's first job is to win his fights and entertain secondly , personally I enjoyed it anyway.

Sorry lads but you need to watch a different sport .Fitch is an animal and he dominated every moment of the fight with a relentless assault .

People booing their way through the fight makes me sick man ' date=' Fitch even got booed for winning now that is ******** IMO.[/quote']

I wouldn't have booed him, but I don't see how you can find what he does entertaining...

Sorry lads but you need to watch a different sport .Fitch is an animal and he dominated every moment of the fight with a relentless assault .

People booing their way through the fight makes me sick man ' date=' Fitch even got booed for winning now that is ******** IMO.[/quote']

Have to agree here fitch is an animal that wont go away the booing is out of order.

exactly' date=' even the Miller v Bocek fight first tonight was very exciting on the ground, but fighters like Fitch and Koshceck know how the judges score in the UFC and do just enough to win by decision, i think its BS that lying on top of someone for 15min can score you a W.[/quote']

GSP, chael sonnen, Couture with the clinch and alot of others. It seems like the majority of the wrestlers have learnt to hold dominant positions for a decision. Not a good move for the sport tbh

I wouldn't have booed him' date=' but I don't see how you can find what he does entertaining...[/quote']

Why was it entertaining ?! Because Saunders is an animal and Fitch made him look like he didn't belong in the same octagon , he broke him down in every way man , its not like it dosn't take skill to keep someone in that position and pound on them for 3 rounds . He didn't just lay on the guy .

Why was it entertaining ?! Because Saunders is an animal and Fitch made him look like he didn't belong in the same octagon ' date=' he broke him down in every way man , its not like it dosn't take skill to keep someone in that position and pound on them for 3 rounds . He didn't just lay on the guy .[/quote']

What are you talking about? He barely pounded anything until the last round.

Sorry for my "fix a drink" joke' date=' I needed a little bit of entertainment after that boring fight.[/quote']

It wasn't a fight it was a domination.

I suppose its a case of each to their own man. I respect Fitch he is a beast he is far from my favorite fighter but one of the reasons I love this sport is because of the style collisions , at the end of the day its not my favorite style either but if he is so easy to predict don't blame him blame his opponent .

It wasn't a fight it was a domination.

I suppose its a case of each to their own man. I respect Fitch he is a beast he is far from my favorite fighter but one of the reasons I love this sport is because of the style collisions ' date=' at the end of the day its not my favorite style either but if he is so easy to predict don't blame him blame his opponent .[/quote']

I'm not blaming him at all, he is there to win, that's what he does and that is why I would never boo him. I just can't help that it doesn't really entertain me.

Archived