Goodbye?

Vonyoda

If Mir loses then i've lost my bet and will be off the forum for a month. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen as i've only just got a new laptop which is why i have been off for a while.

If Mir wins then Legopig, Dr Obviously and Za_Xiong should be off for a month if they honour their bets.

Lets see how this goes. EXCITED!!

HE is no where near getting a Fedor fight.

If Mir takes the Strikeforce route he will need a minimum of 2 wins to even get considered.

I doubt Mir keeps fighting. He clearly cannot to the work he needs to do in training. As far as I know he never has been able. This whole bulking up episode is just so much BS. All fighters have a fighting weight and 65 is not Mirs, and if he can;t make his weight he should pack it in.

HE is no where near getting a Fedor fight.

If Mir takes the Strikeforce route he will need a minimum of 2 wins to even get considered.

I doubt Mir keeps fighting. He clearly cannot to the work he needs to do in training. As far as I know he never has been able. This whole bulking up episode is just so much BS. All fighters have a fighting weight and 65 is not Mirs' date=' and if he can;t make his weight he should pack it in.[/quote']

plus he would destroy FEDOR.............

Archived