mir got owned

ubern00b

HAHAHA LMFAOOOO

all you mir sack huggers. you got owned. your boy toy just got owned. how are you guys going to spin this now?

don't worry, he'll probably get kimbo next, and after he sumbits kimbo, he'll get another title shot for sure :D.

EDIT: looks like the extra 20 lbs of fat didnt help mir out.:D

I'm a huge Mir fan in a pool with a bunch of haters but what can I do, ya know.

At some point in his career, Mir is going to have to realize that when a huge wrestler has him in a bad position, he's going to actually have to fight. He can't expect to "theorize" his way out of it. Jesus!

I knew he was doomed when he kept looking to his corner with that "no sweat, I'm ok" kind of look. Same crap he pulled when Donkey Kong was lumping him up.

Carwin's a friggin beast!

So shattered right now. Hate to even say it but I saw this coming. No matter how much more technical Mir may be in his striking sadly it aint enough to break Carwin's granite chin, whereas all Carwin has to do is connect once to drop Mir as seen. Mir should now focus on improving his clinchwork and takedowns to be more complete. Give him James Toney to rebound from this.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MIR GOT OWNED stfu Mir is still better then you will ever be' date=' and has more money then you ever will not to say hes got one hot wife hbu nope. Why dont you go fight carwin and see how long you last?[/quote']

Dude, Mir got jacked up for real:p

The match that was supposed to happen at UFC 106 is now happening at UFC 116.

Lesnar will show why hes the HW champion! Wait and see people.

+1

If Carwin can't takedown Mir then Lesnar will ragdoll him. I am not sure why people are so impressed. Mir was overrated, he has never beaten a good wrestler.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MIR GOT OWNED stfu Mir is still better then you will ever be' date=' and has more money then you ever will not to say hes got one hot wife hbu nope. Why dont you go fight carwin and see how long you last?[/quote']

Well mir does this for a living the OP doesn't ...

Sir Fast' date=' you got lucky this time. But mark my words, I will have my revenge. Muahhahahahah![/quote']

No luck, I have been around this game a while. The only fight I have called wrong is the Penn and Diego fight:p

Sir Fast sound good..lol

hahahajajajajaja i'm not surprised at your comment. after all, you have a mir pic as your avatar.

so what happened to your almighty mir eh?

face it kid and stop crying. mir got his a55 handed to him on a silver platter with a cherry on top.

lol.jpg

hahahajajajajaja i'm not surprised at your comment. after all' date=' you have a mir pic as your avatar.

so what happened to your almighty mir eh?

face it kid and stop crying. mir got his a55 handed to him on a silver platter with a cherry on top.

[img']http://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/tehppffs/lol.jpg[/img]

BINGO i have a new wallpaper :P

Carwin already said he's 6'2 not 6'5. Lesnar is 6'3' date=' on stage he wore shoes, Carwin isn't.[/quote']

Exactly Lesnar has an extra inch with his shoes and I am convinced he is 6'4" not 6'3". The Couture fight they list them 6'2" and 6'3" then they walk out and Brock is ATLEAST 3 inches taller and Couture is not 6'2" hes 6'1". Brock isn't much bigger then Carwin. Couple of inches taller but walking around weight is pretty much the same. Shane has said hes 290 and I've heard Lesnar listed anywhere from 285-300. Brock is not going to bully him around and not setting up his takedowns with punches is gonna get him caught and knocked the hell out.

Archived