palhares

boon1406052403

sorry for the title' date=' but what a *******. messed that guys leg up badly for no reason, wouldnt let got of the lock......

take him to court[/quote']

and sue him for what? they both signed contracts regarding injuries, and in the court of law his leg would be considered an sports related ACCIDENTAL injury even tho we all kno it wasnt accidental

It seemed really unnecessary for him to destroy the guys knee. That pissed me off watching the guy scream in pain as the ref tries to pull him off.

wouldn't suprise me if his opponents career is finished, I think they should take some of his purse for unsportsmanlike conduct.

It seemed really unnecessary for him to destroy the guys knee. That pissed me off watching the guy scream in pain as the ref tries to pull him off.

+1

your messed up if you don't feel something like that. could be a life long injury, thats his job...

and unlike other instances, there was NO reason what so ever for that. he had the ref pulling on him, and the guy tapped his leg 5 times, then moved to tap his back 5 times

And if the ref felt that he didnt let go in a reasonable amount of time' date=' then he should have DQed him. No matter how you look at it, it's ultimately the refs responsibility, period.[/quote']

BS mikey, real sportsman know when they have won without the ref being there. If you are a fighter you know when you have won without the ref to signal.

BS mikey' date=' real sportsman know when they have won without the ref being there. If you are a fighter you know when you have won without the ref to signal.[/quote']

that's up for debate, unless you're a fighter yourself, you really don't know what it's like.

i'm not saying this isn't a serious injury, i'm just saying sometimes, with the adrenaline and excitement of being in the fight itself, you get caught up, and don't realise you're doing un-needed damage. if you're gonna yell at palahares, yell at carwin for those 10 un-needed shots to mir's head.

that's up for debate' date=' unless you're a fighter yourself, you really don't know what it's like.

i'm not saying this isn't a serious injury, i'm just saying sometimes, with the adrenaline and excitement of being in the fight itself, you get caught up, and don't realise you're doing un-needed damage. if you're gonna yell at palahares, yell at carwin for those 10 un-needed shots to mir's head.[/quote']

didnt see the other fight dude, no $$$

that's up for debate' date=' unless you're a fighter yourself, you really don't know what it's like.

i'm not saying this isn't a serious injury, i'm just saying sometimes, with the adrenaline and excitement of being in the fight itself, you get caught up, and don't realise you're doing un-needed damage. if you're gonna yell at palahares, yell at carwin for those 10 un-needed shots to mir's head.[/quote']

Or Aoki... or Hendo... seriously, it's on the ref and the UFC to do something about it. The ref didnt and that means its unlikely the UFC will. He gets a win and thatll probably be the end of it.

Archived