Sign in to follow this  
Fast_Knockout

Give Mir To Dos Santos.

That will settle it quickly without having any difficult in finding the next opponent for JDS and Mir. Carwin was offered a shot at the title after knocking out Gonzaga. But, Mir stepped in the way, now Carwin will have a chance at Lesnar. The same should be done for Dos Santos. He knocked out Gonzaga, now let him knock out Mir, and fight the winner of Lesnar/Carwin.

Agree or disagree?

That will settle it quickly without having any difficult in finding the next opponent for JDS and Mir. Carwin was offered a shot at the title after knocking out Gonzaga. But' date=' Mir stepped in the way, now Carwin will have a chance at Lesnar. The same should be done for Dos Santos. He knocked out Gonzaga, now let him knock out Mir, and fight the winner of Lesnar/Carwin.

Agree or disagree?[/quote']

disagree he should fight velasquez and the winner faces Lesnar/carwin

since carwin didnt look injured after the fight, most likely he'll get lesnar guaranteed. now cain has no oponent so i'm speculating it'll have to be jds. there is just no other way i see this because both are undefeated. mir imo is out of any damn title contention/number 1 contender spot. he needs to start from scratch along with nogueira/kongo/gonzaga. just my opinion.

since carwin didnt look injured after the fight' date=' most likely he'll get lesnar guaranteed. now cain has no oponent so i'm speculating it'll have to be jds. there is just no other way i see this because both are undefeated. mir imo is out of any damn title contention/number 1 contender spot. he needs to start from scratch along with nogueira/kongo/gonzaga. just my opinion.[/quote']

I'd hate to see JDS and Cain fight though. I don't want either fighter to lose.

Mir needs to put some work in. He's out of the picture in my eyes. Let him fight the winner of Struve/Nelson lol

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

Mir needs to put some work in. He's out of the picture in my eyes. Let him fight the winner of Struve/Nelson lol

lol yeah he already said if he faces nelson it's like a slap in the face imagine what loosing to him will do :P

That will settle it quickly without having any difficult in finding the next opponent for JDS and Mir. Carwin was offered a shot at the title after knocking out Gonzaga. But' date=' Mir stepped in the way, now Carwin will have a chance at Lesnar. The same should be done for Dos Santos. He knocked out Gonzaga, now let him knock out Mir, and fight the winner of Lesnar/Carwin.

Agree or disagree?[/quote']

Disagree because he has already proved himself more than Mir, Giving him Mir would be like telling him we are gonna give the title shot to a kid who has had 4 fights but you stay here and KO all the people who are in a slump.

Funny bro u got me laughing so hard...... thats like mir falling like the Nitro Circus Guys lol

since carwin didnt look injured after the fight' date=' most likely he'll get lesnar guaranteed. now cain has no oponent so i'm speculating it'll have to be jds. there is just no other way i see this because both are undefeated. mir imo is out of any damn title contention/number 1 contender spot. he needs to start from scratch along with nogueira/kongo/gonzaga. just my opinion.[/quote']

It seems to me that the 3 most unstopable fighters( Carwin, Valasquez, and Dos Santos) all KOed Really big opponents(Mir, Big Nog, and Gonzaga) Its like there are too many heavyweights that are too good! like a bunch of Anderson Silvas lol. Brock these three will all rape you so keep ur big mouth shut!

Funny bro u got me laughing so hard...... thats like mir falling like the Nitro Circus Guys lol

Lol Top HWs in the UFC ranking order now:

1. Lesnar(not for long)

2.Carwin

3.Velasquez

4.Dos Santos

5.Mir

6.Kongo

7.Gonzaga

8.Noguera

9.Cro Cop

10.Kimbo(depending on how he developes)

900. Nelson lol!!!!!! make Mir fight dough boy, that would be quick!

haha, or let him earn the winner of the nelson/struve fight by making him fight Al Turk haha

1. Lesnar(not for long)

2.Carwin

3.Velasquez

4.Dos Santos

5.Mir

6.Kongo

7.Gonzaga

8.Noguera

9.Cro Cop

900. Nelson lol!!!!!! make Mir fight dough boy' date=' that would be quick![/quote']

your list is all kinds of f***ed up man lol

just sayin.

haha' date=' or let him earn the winner of the nelson/struve fight by making him fight Al Turk haha[/quote']

here let me be like everyone else on here..

"Mir can't hang anymore in HW. He should drop down to LHW."

1. Lesnar(not for long)

2.Carwin

3.Velasquez

4.Dos Santos

5.Mir

6.Kongo

7.Gonzaga

8.Noguera

9.Cro Cop

900. Nelson lol!!!!!! make Mir fight dough boy' date=' that would be quick![/quote']

Nothing else to say for this but...

TOTALLY AGREE !

He can finish his own destruction by losing to Dos Santos and Velasquez then head out to WEC to end his career.....

HW Brock

LHW Vitor

MW Wanderlei

WW St Pierre

LW BJ Penn

No way.. Mir doesn't deserve a top 5..

Give him nog.. Both coming off a loss around the same time, its perfect..

No way JDS gets a title shot before Cain.. Its all about who gets into contention first.. Carwin got to contention before Cain and Cain got to contention before JDS.. That's just how it goes..

Ahahaha, Big mouth Mir is a step down in competition to JDS now.

He can beat a rookie fighter in his second fight ever

He can beat a legend fresh out of the hospital and he can choke out a striker with no ground game.

What he cannot do is keep use his experience to beat the rookie twice, instead his face gets turned to mush and he turns into a stalker

He cannot beat Brandon Vera

He cannot take a punch, or those 30 or so the Ref let Carwin feed Mir after he was already done.

Mir = overrated

JDS is were it is at, watch him run threw the division.

lol yeah he already said if he faces nelson it's like a slap in the face imagine what loosing to him will do :P

make carwin fight cain. i hate cain and love carwin. then after that fight give JDS to Carwin and who ever wins that fight should fight the butthole lesnar and be the champ.....i.e Carwin will be the champ

idk if Dana along with Mir's fans want to see Frank get KO'd 3 out of 5 fights! hahaha Frank Mir doesnt have a chin at all Carwin tested his chin and Mir failed with an F-