Sign in to follow this  
EmperorFedor

Frank Mir wasn't himself

If you watched closely Frank Mir didn't do absolutely nothing! It's like he was scared, or perhaps give too much respect to Carwin.. Carwin toyed him like a ragdoll against the fence and I didn't see Mir getting Carwin off him. I did see Mir land couple of knees..

Gonzaga performance was more outstanding than Mir performance against Carwin, and Gonzaga got KTFO..

I'm disappointed but yet I'm not because I don't want to watch Brock vs Mir III..

Mir was himself. He just was schooled. He though he was the bomb. He put weight' date=' got tired after 1 minute and got KTFO.[/quote']

The whole fight was weird to me.. I feel Frank Mir could've done better but I feel he was scared of Carwin's pouches while standing up with him. Against the cage, Mir was getting punished and stood there most likely thinking about Brock Lesnar.

I wanted to know his game plan against Carwin because it was ineffective..

another OP frank mir fan spinning things. hah. so hilarious.

I'm not a fan I want to see Carwin Vs Brock.. I just wanted to see Frank mir and Carwin clash but unfortunately Carwin fought a ragdoll that didn't do very much..

You're on Mir's sack more than his fans are. It's not like you won anything' date=' so stfu.[/quote']

hahaha cry you little &*^&^ cry because your boy toy got pwned.

frank got tooled i was worried for carwin ' date=' i was stupi d carwin will KO lesnar[/quote']

Agreed! Mir just is not up to the big heavywieghts. And now Brock will get tooled having been sick and ring rust. LOL Sleep tight Mir. Brock you better be feeling good your days are numbered.

i agree mir didnt look to be himself. i said the exact same thing during the fight. mir is one of my favorite fighters, but he kinda deserved to lose that fight. he looked uncomfortable and wasnt even realy trying. i think the loss from a huge guy has got him kind of meloncoly towards fighting other huge guys or somthing but he definately wasnt aggresive like he was with kongo. mir whole attitude in the fight looked different but thats no excuse for not trying so he deserved to lose. still would like to know wtf was goin on with him though.