How much heart is too much?

Brent555

Alright, Dan Hardy is a striker. It is what got him to this title match. Now I realize this is your time in the spotlight, but you are a young guy and you can get back there...but what if you mess up your arm by refusing to tap? That's your meal ticket man. I really think you should draw the line somewhere and just let the better fighter have it at that point...but still I give him props on that toughness.

Maybe he's double jointed. Props for that he's one tough guy and I gained a ton of respect for him. There's never to much heart, the ancient greeks would rather die then tap lol but really a huge props I guess he spent to much time working to win so he just didn't want to tap and congrats to GSP for not breaking it

first of all yes i gotta give dan hardy ALOT of credit, he has a great deal of heart. He wasnt going to lose to a sumbision. I understand he has a carear to worry about but you also gotta think you dont know when you will get your next title shot so you have to give it EVERYTHING you have, and be willing to lay it on the line, which he did. Unfortunatly for hardy its hard for any good stand up striker to do anything with gsp becase we all know whats gonna happen gsp is gonna take you down. Far as gsp not wanting to break his arm i dont know he was wrenchin it pretty hard and u could even see hardy sayin somethin like damnn cuz he was in pain, i think theres some fighters just willing to risk it. Face it gsp has trouble finishing fights

Archived