Sign in to follow this  
Bubbaman

Brock Lesnar vs Shane Carwin.... who do have winning

I know Its early, but after the dismantling of Mir by the hands of Carwin a showdown with Brock is inevitable. It should be a very entertaining and exciting fight and am definitely looking forward to it. So who do you think will be the undisputed Heavyweight champion when its all over?

I wanted to see a rematch with Mir but its gonna be good to watch Brock beat the crap out of someone new. Brock is the man, he looked like a giant standing next to Carwin.

Hope Shane Carwin knocks his lights out. I can't stand Brock " the c*ck" Lestard... idc who it is some1 knock him out... glad mir didnt win dont wanna see mir vs brock 3..

Lesnar hasn't got a chin. Rewatch Mir vs Lesnar II and late in the fight you can see Mir rock Lesnar, it's just Lesnar had beaten him up that much he couldn't capitalise.

I predict Carwin knocking Lesnar out cold, not just dazed, but unconscious within the first minute and half.

Lesnar hasn't got a chin. Rewatch Mir vs Lesnar II and late in the fight you can see Mir rock Lesnar' date=' it's just Lesnar had beaten him up that much he couldn't capitalise.

I predict Carwin knocking Lesnar out cold, not just dazed, but unconscious within the first minute and half.[/quote']

I hope Lesnar watched the GSP fight.

That is what his game plan should be for Carwin. Don't let that guy land anything.

I hope Lesnar watched the GSP fight.

That is what his game plan should be for Carwin. Don't let that guy land anything.

There really isn't much difference in size between the two, plus, Carwin has a great ground game.

Carwin. Nothing to do with bandwagons either. I've said Carwin would bet Brock ever since they were supposed to fight before Lesnar's illness.

Carwin by KTFO. Scary man, scary power.

i went with lesnar, think he will be stronger than carwin. im also kind of assuming that lesnar has a decent chin (he has a big head and neck...... sounds stupid, but a big jaw, and muscular neck can be helpful in absorbing force, look at guys with notoriously good chins)

but damn, im really liking this match after carwins performance. would be quite a sight to see carwin make lesnar fold while he is standing like he did to mir

Well, I'm a believer in Carwin's power now. That's for sure.

Not gonna pick a winner but I will agree, Lesnar looked huge next to Carwin (or Carwin small???).

Carwin sure as &*&%& ain't 6'5". More like 5'11". Shorter than 6'3" Mir, but hey, that dude sure can hit hard.

Lesnar MUST try to get Carwin on his back as quick as possible is all I can say.

it will be a tough fight because in fairness with brock,he has the speed,strength and power, but does he have the chin?i don't think so,all it takes is one punch with carwin.

carwin has tree stumps for legs & superior stand-up > lesnar has chicken legs & a hammer-fist ... say nighty-night brocko :P

30/15 carwin @ this point ..

lol everyones picking carwin but me and other few people. its just because there all into the hype today. once tey see brock training and getting ready for the fight thatll all change. but it will be close. they have almost identical power. u know?

Brock is ******** himself right now. Saying " WTF". Carwin is going to kick Brock's @$$. Brock has been out sick. I still think his medical problems will haunt Brock. He will never be the same and Carwin is more than a match if he stay healthy.

There really isn't much difference in size between the two' date=' plus, Carwin has a great ground game.[/quote']

Not much difference in size?! Did you see those 2 face to face?! Carwin looked like a school boy.

Dana's bank account will win this one. It will be a huge draw.

Lesnar looked simply massive standing next to Carwin.

It's just the camera angle, plus Brock was wearing shoes, Carwin wasn't. They both weigh over 265, Carwin said he's 6'2 in ufc 104 not 6'5 as listed.

Carwin couldn't even take Mir down, not that impressive...Lesnar ragdolled Mir.

Sorry guys, Lesnar will out wrestle Carwin without a problem. Mir is just overrated.

There really isn't much difference in size between the two' date=' plus, Carwin has a great ground game.[/quote']

You must have been in the bathroom when the two were standing next to each other. Lesnar was HUGE. I mean caps lock HUGE!!

Not much difference in size?! Did you see those 2 face to face?! Carwin looked like a school boy.

Brock was wearing shoes,Shane wasn't...i think Brock is 6'3.Shane is around 6'2

I think this will be a great fight, im gonna go with the champ, not the make believe champ

very impressed with carwins punching power, but i think mir thought he'd won the match before he even went out there and thought he was facing lesnar again, but u said carwin by savage 1st rd KO and that was right, just looking forward too the fight no matter who wins really

I have been a Carwin fan. One because he seems to be a better person. Two because he wins/ finishes his fights. Three because he will ruin Brock. You didn't see Carwin shat talking the ufc and his fans and talking smack about the guy he just KO'd.

Hey Carwin is tough....no doubt. If brock does lose...i think ring rust will play a part in it.

illness/ surgery/ layoff/ & he knows one short right & he's gonna be stunned, carwin has

the advantage ... lesnar has a mountain to climb & he's gotta live w/ a 1-1 record vs mir who

just received his 5th ufc/ tko loss ...

lol everyones picking carwin but me and other few people. its just because there all into the hype today. once tey see brock training and getting ready for the fight thatll all change. but it will be close. they have almost identical power. u know?

its not actually the hype dude,but most of the long time fans already saw the potential of carwin.when brock dominated randy and mir before,i checked on the rosters of ufc that can beat lesnar,and i saw that time a 10-0 record from a 265lbs hw contender which is shane,i knew that this guy has a big chance on ktfo brock.

I went with Brock because he is who I think will win not because he is who I want to win. Truth be told I am not a big fan of the HW division. I was impressed by Carwin tonight but still think Lesnar has the edge in this match up. Size, speed, and grappling ability go to Brock but Carwin is the more accomplished and polished striker of the two. He can win, I just don't think he will.

Lol I was thinking the same thing. I saw them standing together and was like WOW! Lol

Dana's bank account will win this one. It will be a huge draw.

Lesnar looked simply massive standing next to Carwin.

Brock can take those punches and he will get it to the ground and control the fight. Whern it happens I do not want any excuses.

I know Its early' date=' but after the dismantling of Mir by the hands of Carwin a showdown with Brock is inevitable. It should be a very entertaining and exciting fight and am definitely looking forward to it. So who do you think will be the undisputed Heavyweight champion when its all over?[/quote']

I have to go with Brock but Carwin is a dangerous striker.

It's just the camera angle' date=' plus Brock was wearing shoes, Carwin wasn't. They both weigh over 265, Carwin said he's 6'2 in ufc 104 not 6'5 as listed.[/quote']

Camera angle?

It had nothing to do with his height. He was simply more massive. *shrugs

Brock can take those punches and he will get it to the ground and control the fight. Whern it happens I do not want any excuses.

They wont have excuses, they will just hop on the next bandwagon in line to get derailed.

haters

lotta pressure on the doomster, one short right from shano & its hello strikeforce for 3-2 ufc brocko, .. think of the bright-side > mir will be there waiting for the rubber-match (gosh I'm cruel :P)

lol and how in the world did you not notice who was bigger, plus when have you even seen Carwin on the ground are we really going to see ignorant comments for the next 4 months...

lotta pressure on the doomster' date=' one short right from shano & its hello strikeforce for 3-2 ufc brocko, .. think of the bright-side > mir will be there waiting for the rubber-match (gosh I'm cruel :P)[/quote']

Dude, Lesnar dropped Mir from a punch remember? Did Carwin?....nope!

I was a heavyweight in college the same time as lesnar. Ive wrestled the best Div. 1 and Div. 2 guys in the nation, and there is not that much difference when its all said and done, so dont look for lesnar to dominate in the wrestling aspect. Carwins hands are much better than lesnars, so I would say look for the KO. It will be like two freight freight trains meeting head on, but I think without a doubt that Carwins boxing will be the difference. No bandwagon here, Ive been saying this since Brock beat Randy. Carwin KO in the first.

Brock Lesnar the heavyweight champ VS. Shane Carwin the interim heavyweight champ

Who will win???

im picking MIR by suicide bomb at the weigh ins

i expect that photoshop guy to put a angry mir hiding in their weigh in photos!!

lotta pressure on the doomster' date=' one short right from shano & its hello strikeforce for 3-2 ufc brocko, .. think of the bright-side > mir will be there waiting for the rubber-match (gosh I'm cruel :P)[/quote']

you need to help me bro i just don't wanna have to keep arguing the same points:

Bigger=Brock, if you think Shane Carwin is 6'5" you're a moron

Stronger=Hard to say after the illness but i'd go Brock

Better Standup=Carwin

Better Wrestling=Brock

Tougher Competition=Brock

More Dangerous=Carwin

Better Conditioning=Probably Brock but Shane hasn't been out the 1st so who knows

please people just be realistic and not full of hate like i used to be

Lesnar was in a suit' date=' he's gonna look much bigger.[/quote']

And if you don't believe that go watch the after fight sh*t talk between Rashad and Rampage after the Jardine fight look at how BIG Rashad looks compared to Rampage but we all know who's really bigger!! Great point