Not impressed

MadTKilla

Not impressed with GSP same **** nothing new. Scared to stand with Hardy but cant blame him. I knew how the fight would go boring......

GSP wasn't scared. He played it smart and played to his opponents weaker part of the game. In addition, George out striked him during the little amount of time that was on the feet.

Not impressed with GSP same **** nothing new. Scared to stand with Hardy but cant blame him. I knew how the fight would go boring......

oh lawd, another one post wonder complaining because they wanted GSP to lose and he didn't.

he dominated hardy, nearly submitting him on multiple occasions. go back to watching the WWE.

Gsp impressed me. Any other man would of tapped twice to both of those submissions. You can't say Gsps boring after he clearly disobeyed Greg Jacksons gameplan to stay in guard and wait till the last 30 seconds to go for the finish. Shame that Hardy didn't tap. I would of liked Gsp to go for an arm triangle.

he wasnt impressive in the fact that hardy has no ground game, but its up to the other fighters to stop gsp doing what gsp does.

no point throwing daley at him it will be the same story, someone like diego sanchez or paulo thiago will only be competition for gsp as they can defend and threaten off their backs especially diego

oh lawd' date=' another one post wonder complaining because they wanted GSP to lose and he didn't.

he dominated hardy, nearly submitting him on multiple occasions. go back to watching the WWE.[/quote']

I didnt really care who won.....

true he did dominate Hardy on the ground hell he dominates anyone lol wwe fail attempt to troll

Archived