GSP worse current UFC champ.

tezza000

**** you you **** hole your probably a brit *****. omg george dominated him. and hardy shouldve tapped twice but its because he has a lot of heart. you suk monster balls and dont even know what your talking about. HOW CAN YOU SAY HES THE WORST?? HES P4P THE BEST IN THE WORLD so stfu. ur just jealous or you dont like watching him dominate someone. your saying pretty much that you dont like him taking down guys. well what if i said i dont like guys standing up its boring to me??? you would get pissed off to wouldnt you??? like if i said mir vs carwin. carwins the worst fighter ever. no.no.no u ****ing fail!!!!!

Boring fights' date=' and no personality have nothing to do with being a good UFC champion. It's winning fights that matters.[/quote']

To me it does. i wanna see a champ putting on a show for his fans, mixing it up showing all of his skills. GSP isn't gonna win more fans with fight like that, win more fights yes! But come on surely u think he should of try harde to put him away that 2 sub attempts?

GSP just doesn't excite me no more. Stayed up till 5am for that droll. After that i wanna see him get destroyed by some gate keeper MW.

No personality CHECK

boring fights CHECK

=

ANSWERS BELOW.

try watching wwe,it might excite you more if your looking for finishing moves and high flying maneuvers.

i know you "true mma fans" say its all about winning. But GSP would get more respect for standing and trading with someone who is known for striking, beating someone at there own strength to prove there p4p at mixed martial arts. Even if he lost, he would get loads of respect for not being scared of striking.

**** you you **** hole your probably a brit *****. omg george dominated him. and hardy shouldve tapped twice but its because he has a lot of heart. you suk monster balls and dont even know what your talking about. HOW CAN YOU SAY HES THE WORST?? HES P4P THE BEST IN THE WORLD so stfu. ur just jealous or you dont like watching him dominate someone. your saying pretty much that you dont like him taking down guys. well what if i said i dont like guys standing up its boring to me??? you would get pissed off to wouldnt you??? like if i said mir vs carwin. carwins the worst fighter ever. no.no.no u ****ing fail!!!!!

haha, ROAR!

But in all seriousness, that's his way of fighting and it works. Granted I don't think it will work with the big boys in MW, it does wonders in WW. If you don't like it don't watch it, there are plenty of other fighters to watch.

To me it does. i wanna see a champ putting on a show for his fans' date=' mixing it up showing all of his skills. GSP isn't gonna win more fans with fight like that, win more fights yes! But come on surely u think he should of try harde to put him away that 2 sub attempts?[/quote']

Well yes, I think he could have done more the finish the fight. But that is easy to say when you are not the one fighting.

i know you "true mma fans" say its all about winning. But GSP would get more respect for standing and trading with someone who is known for striking' date=' beating someone at there own strength to prove there p4p at mixed martial arts. Even if he lost, he would get loads of respect for not being scared of striking.[/quote']

but don't you think its stupid that you know that you'll lose in his own game but you still continued.gsp is know for his takedowns and ground game,i would pressume that hardy also prepared for that kind of game.

go watch boxing ... this sport is for the people who can enjoy both the grappling and the boxing aspect of the fight

Perhaps you should go watch wrestling?

How the heck can you hold up this fight as some kind of good example of MMA?

What we saw was a superior wrestler dominate a mediocre wrestler, end of story.

Whats entertaining with that?

Clearly GSP is so much better than this fellow that he did not need to stick to that ultra-cautious game plan, its like giving the fans the finger...

Archived