To british mma fans

ricky_mma

I no were all sad that dan lost but banging on about how gsp is boring or layed on hardy for 5 rounds is making us sound like pansys. Just gota admit that Gsp is the better fight

I'm not saying he isn't a better fighter, i'm just saying for someone who's meant to be P4P best, he didn't do a good job of finishing a fight he dominated from start to finish.

I'm not saying he isn't a better fighter' date=' i'm just saying for someone who's meant to be P4P best, he didn't do a good job of finishing a fight he dominated from start to finish.[/quote']

Im sorry GSP doesn't want to break Hardys arm would that have made you feel better?

I'm not saying he isn't a better fighter' date=' i'm just saying for someone who's meant to be P4P best, he didn't do a good job of finishing a fight he dominated from start to finish.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure if GSP had bad intentions he would have broken Dan's arm. I'm also sure that you, as a fan of Hardy, would not like to see this happen. So be thankful he didn't finish the fight, and Hardy.

It's a full contact sport' date=' you do what you have to to walk away with the win. Like that one bloke dropping his opponant square on his head.[/quote']

Im sorry but I respect both fighters for that. Dan for not tapping and GSP for not breaking it.

Im sorry but I respect both fighters for that. Dan for not tapping and GSP for not breaking it.

Thats total BS!! You really think GSP was holding back there? Fact is he just couldnt finish it but no way on this earth did GSP hold back, he was all out intent on finishing the fight there and then.

Thats total BS!! You really think GSP was holding back there? Fact is he just couldnt finish it but no way on this earth did GSP hold back' date=' he was all out intent on finishing the fight there and then.[/quote']

That Kimura he could have broken it. Don't give me that crap scotty you knew that was going ot happen show respect to both fighters.

I told you all that it was too early for Hardy to fight GSP but no one wanted to listen.

That Kimura he could have broken it. Don't give me that crap scotty you knew that was going ot happen show respect to both fighters.

I told you all that it was too early for Hardy to fight GSP but no one wanted to listen.

Good job Mystic Meg...now get back on the National Lottery!

Did I ever once say Hardy would win? No Ive said all along GSP would get the victory, you seriously need to crawl out from GSP's ****, watch the fight again and have a look what really happened tonight.

Did I ever once say Hardy would win? No Ive said all along GSP would get the victory' date=' you seriously need to crawl out from GSP's ****, watch the fight again and have a look what really happened tonight.[/quote']

Oh I did. I think you need to rewatch the kimura not the armbar.

Archived