Hardy GSP

prenders

In all fairness there was no rape as many people on here predicted but yeah GSP dominated the fight by keeping it on the floor but in the same breath apart from the 2 submission attempts there was nothing from either of them i would say a pretty dissapointing fight really as for GSP finishing Hardy he had no chance but the same goes for Dan too naff all, maybe if they had stood up then yeah but GSP played it safe and took it to his home ground fair enough maybe next time GSP u boring french canadian fck!

In all fairness there was no rape as many people on here predicted but yeah GSP dominated the fight by keeping it on the floor but in the same breath apart from the 2 submission attempts there was nothoning from either of them i would say a pretty dissapointing fight really as for GSP finishing Hardy he had no chance but the same goes for Dan to naff all maybe if they had stood up then yeah but GSP plyed it sae and took it to his home ground fair enough maybe nex time GSP u boring french fck!

Why was it up to GSP to make it exciting? I didn't see Hardy do anything to provoke excitement. Don't discredit George, it takes 2 men to fight.

Why was it up to GSP to make it exciting? I didn't see Hardy do anything to provoke excitement. Don't discredit George' date=' it takes 2 men to fight.[/quote']

Hardy couldn't do anything because of GSP's significant ground game. Anytime he even remotely went for something GSP blocked it and went back to lying ontop of him.

Every round starts on the feet' date=' correct? For a decent striker, Dan didn't attempt many strikes.[/quote']

Agreed.

Its sad that so many people are blaming GSP, calling it boring, when he completly dominated hardy, who said he would dominate, and how all he needed was connect once. Well he never did. GSP actually stood up with him several times, let Dan try a few swings, and then take down #210.

Exactly Hardy didn't even try to push the pase for the challenger. Name another champion that brings the fight to the challenger like GSP.

What happened to that 25min to get a good shot, im sorry but gg you sir should never have been in there like everyone was saying.

Archived