Sign in to follow this  
TempestPrime15

GSP is a true gentleman

I would just like to commend GSP for not breaking Hardy's arm. Everyone knew he could have finished the fight. Just as was said elsewhere on the forum...GSP looked at the ref for stoppage because he didn't want to break the kids arm. That was a stand-up move on his part to let go of the submission even though it cost him the finish.

I would just like to commend GSP for not breaking Hardy's arm. Everyone knew he could have finished the fight. Just as was said elsewhere on the forum...GSP looked at the ref for stoppage because he didn't want to break the kids arm. That was a stand-up move on his part to let go of the submission even though it cost him the finish.

Exactly. If George had bad intentions, the arm would have been broken.

I Disagree, the look on GSP's face showed he was trying his best to make Hardy submit ie break his arm, his submission wasnt good enough and Hardys submission defense was up to the job, you cant deny that im afraid. ;)

I totally agree with this statement.

You guys are ridiculous!!! Of course GSP put everything he had into finishing the fight with both the armbar and kimura, fact is he couldnt finish it so props should be going out to Hardy for that but instead you guys try and put GSP on a pedestal right alongside pussaliah! Get real!

I Disagree' date=' the look on GSP's face showed he was trying his best to make Hardy submit ie break his arm, his submission wasnt good enough and Hardys submission defense was up to the job, you cant deny that im afraid. ;)[/quote']

this

I think GSP literally s**t in his trunks when he was doing the armbar. The grimace on his face made him look constipated. Oh wait no..sorry...that was just him putting all his strength into it.

Gonna go ahead and shoot that down' date=' GSP cranked that kimura with every fiber in his body.[/quote']

he cranked to a certain angle and then obviously let go after he looked at the ref. not taking away from hardy...he has heart. and he did escape the armbar, but GSP let go of the kimura

It's just like saying Dan didnt want to knock GSP out because he's a gentleman...man some f**ktard's on this forum...clearly got no clue about MMA go outside and play on your bike's or something dumb mother f**ker's!

It's just like saying Dan didnt want to knock GSP out because he's a gentleman...man some f**ktard's on this forum...clearly got no clue about MMA go outside and play on your bike's or something dumb mother f**ker's!

Dan Hardy didn't knock out GSP because he CANT. He was outclassed, and overall dominated.

So using tons of profanity makes you a real man and a mma expert huh. yeah i bet you are a cage fighter because you know how to drop the f-bomb. sorry for having a different opinion than you...my bad

Exactly you f**ktard...GSP tryed everything to win that fight...do you really think he wanted it to go to another decision.

Some ppl dont half come out with a load of ****e!

he cranked to a certain angle and then obviously let go after he looked at the ref. not taking away from hardy...he has heart. and he did escape the armbar' date=' but GSP let go of the kimura[/quote']

Thats just disrespect to Hardy, Hardy just got out of the Kimura, GSP wasnt good enough to submit him..end of, this was proved in the octagon

So using tons of profanity makes you a real man and a mma expert huh. yeah i bet you are a cage fighter because you know how to drop the f-bomb. sorry for having a different opinion than you...my bad

It's not even about having an opinion it's just you being a stupid retard!

Exactly you f**ktard...GSP tryed everything to win that fight...do you really think he wanted it to go to another decision.

Some ppl dont half come out with a load of ****e!

yes he wanted to win...but not at the expense of breaking Hardy's arm...that is all I am saying

yes he wanted to win...but not at the expense of breaking Hardy's arm...that is all I am saying
lol you really think GSP didnt want to break his arm?You have got problem's if you dont think that then!

I Disagree' date=' the look on GSP's face showed he was trying his best to make Hardy submit ie break his arm, his submission wasnt good enough and Hardys submission defense was up to the job, you cant deny that im afraid. ;)[/quote']

Welcome on the delusional band wagon fan .

lol you really think GSP didnt want to break his arm?You have got problem's if you dont think that then!

It's the exact same reason Hughes let Gracie out of the armbar in their fight. GSP is the strongest guy in his division and easily had the leverage to break a bone if he had wanted to. I really hope you get banned for all your childish insults after the mods have repeatedly said they don't want it here anymore.

It's the exact same reason Hughes let Gracie out of the armbar in their fight. GSP is the strongest guy in his division and easily had the leverage to break a bone if he had wanted to. I really hope you get banned for all your childish insults after the mods have repeatedly said they don't want it here anymore.

Some people just don't understand integrity...in the cage or on these forums. That is why I rarely post on here.

Why dont you think that Hardy was just good enough to escape the arm bar? which he did..

And hear I was thinking that Hardy would have impressed people with his resilience, but no, you guys have to take that away from him and turn it into a positive for GSP instead.

it's the exact same reason hughes let gracie out of the armbar in their fight. Gsp is the strongest guy in his division and easily had the leverage to break a bone if he had wanted to. I really hope you get banned for all your childish insults after the mods have repeatedly said they don't want it here anymore.
lol did you not hear what gsp said at the end of the fight,he said "im going to go back to my bjj coach because my technique wasnt right and work on it"that's the reason he couldnt break his arm!

Clearly GSP did not want to brake his arm. He wanted to finish the fight but not brake it. He looked at the ref and wanted it stopped but Hardy was being an idiot and risking a huge injury. Next time Hardy will get a broken arm with this kind of mentality because next person knows exactly what to do now and would do anything to get a shot at GSP.

Why dont you think that Hardy was just good enough to escape the arm bar? which he did..

i believe he did escape the armbar...just not the kimura. doesn't really matter though when it comes down to it, he still lost. big props to him for the effort and heart he showed though

i believe he did escape the armbar...just not the kimura. doesn't really matter though when it comes down to it' date=' he still lost. big props to him for the effort and heart he showed though[/quote']

Hang on.. didnt Hardy escape the Kimura too? Because im pretty sure he didnt tap...

And hear I was thinking that Hardy would have impressed people with his resilience' date=' but no, you guys have to take that away from him and turn it into a positive for GSP instead.[/quote']

Who said I wasn't impressed with his resilience? The main can take a lot of pain, but you can't make your bones stronger and it really looked to me like that was a good kimura and GSP has more than enough strength and more than enough time to break a bone with the angle he had on it, but whatever.

Some people just don't understand integrity...in the cage or on these forums. That is why I rarely post on here.

Nope, sorry pal but the reason he was unable to finsih it was because he was laying flat on his back and did not raise his hips to finsih it. After the fight GSP knew that:rolleyes:

Nope' date=' sorry pal but the reason he was unable to finsih it was because he was laying flat on his back and did not raise his hips to finsih it. After the fight GSP knew that:rolleyes:[/quote']

i wasn't referring to the armbar....i was referring to the ****** bag who laced his posts with profanity. and unless i hear it from gsp himself i believe he didn't push that kimura any farther because he didn't want to break hardy's arm. if he posts on twitter saying otherwise i will be the first to recant my statement

i wasn't referring to the armbar....i was referring to the ****** bag who laced his posts with profanity. and unless i hear it from gsp himself i believe he didn't push that kimura any farther because he didn't want to break hardy's arm. if he posts on twitter saying otherwise i will be the first to recant my statement
lol it's only cause your being silly...of course he wanted to take Dan's arm home with him..did you not hear him at the end of the fight when he was talking to Joe?Rewind it or watch it again and tell me what GSP said.

Dont talk ****e!

Did you not watch the whole thing no?

GSP said to him how didnt you tap at the end so stfu and watch the whole thing next time!

How does this prove he didn't choose not to break Hardy's arm? Did you watch when he let go of the Kimura(sp?)? Hardy di escape the armbar though.

How does this prove he didn't choose not to break Hardy's arm? Did you watch when he let go of the Kimura(sp?)? Hardy di escape the armbar though.
Ok well why would GSP let go of the hold he had explain!

Hardy escaped the Kimura too, why else would GSP let go of it.. GSP submissions werent good enough, The fight has proved that, twice, so theres no arguement to be had really.

Hardy escaped the Kimura too' date=' why else would GSP let go of it.. GSP submissions werent good enough, The fight has proved that, twice, so theres no arguement to be had really.[/quote']Yeah pointless wasting my time arguing with kid's...cheer's!

Are you serious? Did you miss the point of this thread entirely?

Brent we both know it's not worth trying to explain the obvious to uneducated casual fans.

To say that GSP, who has stated on numerous occasions that he wanted to finish this fight himself, released two submissions due to his classy nature is just a fool's way of denying Hardy the credit he deserves for his heart. Yes, GSP is probably the classiest athlete and greatest ambassador in this sport, but even he was amazed at Hardy's determination not to tap.

You guys are ridiculous!!! Of course GSP put everything he had into finishing the fight with both the armbar and kimura' date=' fact is he couldnt finish it so props should be going out to Hardy for that but instead you guys try and put GSP on a pedestal right alongside pussaliah! Get real![/quote']

i agree with everything HE said!!! gsp tried to finish it, hardy just has an amazing resistance to pain and he fought to get his arm out.