Hey Kable

Fast

I know you are reading this, since you made a bet that you would leave the forum for a month, I would like to say to you that I erase your debt and we will act like it never happened. The reason is, you acted on impulse and lack of knowledge in the studying the fight game.

Hardy never had a chance and neither did Mir. A blind man on a fast horse could even see that.

Just gonna post on here for the last time before i take a month off, I knew Hardy was gonna lose. Just like when i saw the way Carwin was dirty boxing Mir. Just like i knew Fitch was going to demolish Saunders. What i learn was. Hardy has more heart than the old Forrest Griffin and Saunders is still game when he is being totally demolished. Mir yet again proves that he is just a failure in the HW division. The real reason I made this bet is because this forum is very stale right now and I need a break.

Anyways enjoy your month.

Smiley+%3DD.png

Just gonna post on here for the last time before i take a month off' date=' I knew Hardy was gonna lose. Just like when i saw the way Carwin was dirty boxing Mir. Just like i knew Fitch was going to demolish Saunders. What i learn was. Hardy has more heart than the old Forrest Griffin and Saunders is still game when he is being totally demolished. Mir yet again proves that he is just a failure in the HW division. The real reason I made this bet is because this forum is very stale right now and I need a break.

[img']http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vyAoR1jlf3M/S0hYrlg3rEI/AAAAAAAAAEU/4VDyKJfh93E/s320/Smiley+%3DD.png[/img]

See you in the next couple of days kable!:) And we'll meet again here in a month

Just gonna post on here for the last time before i take a month off' date=' I knew Hardy was gonna lose. Just like when i saw the way Carwin was dirty boxing Mir. Just like i knew Fitch was going to demolish Saunders. What i learn was. Hardy has more heart than the old Forrest Griffin and Saunders is still game when he is being totally demolished. Mir yet again proves that he is just a failure in the HW division. The real reason I made this bet is because this forum is very stale right now and I need a break.

[img']http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vyAoR1jlf3M/S0hYrlg3rEI/AAAAAAAAAEU/4VDyKJfh93E/s320/Smiley+%3DD.png[/img]

Fast already called the bet off. You are free to post.

So, you do not have enough discipline to just walk away???

Archived