Sign here if Mirgliotta should be fined

Alpha_Omega

I personally believe he should be fined for allowing that onslaught to go on. Not cool' date=' not safe and a terrible job of refereeing.

Big John

Herb Dean

Yamasaki

Are the only guys who should be reffing.[/quote']

While I agree Miragliotta should have been gone a while ago, I believe Josh Rosenthal is one of the better refs.

agreed.

If you're still not convinced how terrible he is, just check out some footages in Hardy vs Gono. Mirgliotta pushed Gono so hard, Gono fell a multiple times. He could have almost broke his ankle. Usually refs get in between the fighters or something when one lands an illegal blow, but only on Gono, he runs and pushes him.

I personally think Miragliotta isn't the worst ref in the UFC atm, Mazagatti is, the dude's a fool, he DQ's and penalizes the most retarded crap that no one else does, at least Mirag is just trying to give his fighters a chance, still a noob, but a lesser in comparison. Mazzy DQ'd Jones in the Hamill fight, robbery. Stood Brock and Mir up after 2 shots to the back of the head and a -1 was given, no warning= retarded. The dude consistently calls fights too early, needs deperately to be let go (if he hasn't already been)

I personally believe he should be fined for allowing that onslaught to go on. Not cool' date=' not safe and a terrible job of refereeing.

Big John

Herb Dean

Yamasaki

Are the only guys who should be reffing.[/quote']

to me Yves Levignes and Mazagati should all be evaluated very strictly on their performances over the last couple of years, this was the first major mistake by Big Dan i can remember...except for judging for a victory for Bas Rutten against Kevin Randleman of course...

I totally agree....did you see Carwin?! That guy's punches are among the most dangerous in the world....letting a guy that strong keep going without stopping is more than a mistake, that could lead to someone getting a permanent injury

Very very serious stuff....that kind of mistake can't be tolerated

Archived