Sign in to follow this  
Mccartan

Who Should Be Next For Mir

first he will need to work up to facing himself in the mirror........

WINNER OF NELSON/STRUVE

jds/cain maybe (i think they might beat him up too, but might be wrong)

if nelson beats mir..............

well wont be pretty

Not JDS an think Cain should be next for JDS. Dont know about Mir, he should just quit, he already got bigger and proved he wont be able to beat Carwin or Lesnar so id just hang em up.

Mir doesn't deserve to fight JDS. Dos Santos should be the no. 1 contender after the Carwin/Lesnar fight. Then it's turn for Velasquez to get his shot.

Mir clearly doesn't belong in the top-4 anymore. He should be relegated to be the gate keeper and fight bums like Kongo against whom he can shine.

I say give him to Gonzaga.

i voted cro cop

mir folded twice in 3 fights against the "new breed" HW's

him and cro cop have something in common..

plus him n big nog would be good

but i dont wanna see mir fight the same guys over and over,same like i said if he would have beat carwin

let him fight new people

now its time to work his way back up instead of always staying in title contention,and see if he comes back better

if not,time to retire

Mir should fight dos Santos next, so JDS can score a relevant win in the eyes of all those of you saying his record is full of wins against no-names.

LOL why is fatty even on there and how is there TWO votes :o

Maybe Roy Nelson has 2 accounts here? :D

I think JDS. Mir's improved boxing vs someone who wants to box

Then, Mir has to try to grapple..

So we get to see JDS away from standing. We need to see what he has against these guys

Mir just slipped to rank 5 IMHO

Definately want to see the mir / nog fight. So far as styles go and mixing them up, Mirs style is harder for Nog then Brocks would be. Nog could lose to Mir a 2nd time and still be more of a threat to Brock then what Mir ever was just based on style alone. Brock generates some power in his punches but the way in which he throws them they dont knock out and anyone who doesnt have KO punches is in for one long and painful night with Nog.

Part of me wants to say JDS, because Junior needs that big scalp to earn his title shot - but then I don't want to feed Frank to the Dos Santos bandwagon.

Mir-Nog 2 has appeal as a big-name rematch, with the two guys effectively fighting for relevancy in the heavyweight division.

The winner could be one match away from a title shot, the loser is gonna be facing guys like Struve, Buentello and Yvel.

Mir should fight dos Santos next' date=' so JDS can score a relevant win in the eyes of all those of you saying his record is full of wins against no-names.[/quote']

whos sayin no names ??? Gonzaga is a huge name in mma and if you ask me is in the top 8 easily. Gonzaga was dominating over Carwin and making it look easy before he got caught by Carwins hailmary.....and JDS came out and dominated Gonzaga....Id say JDS is legit....and honestly Im tired of hearing about this proving yourself shyt in the UFC, yes it should be...but I dont give a fck if its not because Dana already ****ed it all up by allowing lesnar to fight for the title prematurely

whos sayin no names ??? Gonzaga is a huge name in mma and if you ask me is in the top 8 easily. Gonzaga was dominating over Carwin and making it look easy before he got caught by Carwins hailmary.....and JDS came out and dominated Gonzaga....Id say JDS is legit....and honestly Im tired of hearing about this proving yourself shyt in the UFC' date=' yes it should be...but I dont give a fck if its not because Dana already ****ed it all up by allowing lesnar to fight for the title prematurely[/quote']

Hey, Im on your side buddy. But that is what people who wanna take credit away from JDS (and usually believe Cain deserves the next title shot already) say. Search the forum a little and youll see. You shouldnt get so angry over it though ;)

If Carwin was to get through Brock I would say let's see Mir/Lesnar 3... it's bound to happen anyway. Frank Mir is going to get handled. Everyone figured out his game.