Sign in to follow this  
boxer55

hated people

Obama....followed by Bill O' Reilly....and Raffy_Handsome......F*ck it lets put that fat guy whose always on T.V trying to get me to donate money to foreign children and the Sham-Wow guy on there too.

If there is a woman I fear in this world, it would be Judge Judy. I have seen her make hard-core gangsters cry like a little b i a t c h. Imagine what she would do to a law abiding citizen like me.

Obama....followed by Bill O' Reilly....and Raffy_Handsome......F*ck it lets put that fat guy whose always on T.V trying to get me to donate money to foreign children and the Sham-Wow guy on there too.

Wtf. Why do you hate me, only you hated me in this forum.

We have never really agreed on anything' date=' but I like Raffy. He has never really insulted anyone on this forum eventhough he has been at the tail end of many.[/quote']

I like you too man. Also why are you not making some funny thread anymore or why are you not exposing someone identity lately, like when you exposed that FAST is Sean Hannity. Lol. I like that.

I like you too man. Also why are you not making some funny thread anymore or why are you not exposing someone identity lately' date=' like when you exposed that FAST is Sean Hannity. Lol. I like that.[/quote']

I'm running out of ideas. Perhaps you can give me some suggestions.

lol yes bro he is the only 1

You again. Lol. You don't want to start this again don't you? Lol

In case you doubt that he's the only one who hates me in this forum, do you have any idea if who are the others that probably hates me? Lol.

sham-wow-guy-vince-shlomi.jpg

You again. Lol. You don't want to start this again don't you? Lol

In case you doubt that he's the only one who hates me in this forum' date=' do you have any idea if who are the others that probably hates me? Lol.[/quote']

ur full of hate brother, but i dont hate u, or any 1 else..its a forum

dude judge judy is such a *****. she may be right 99% of the time but she always cuts people short. if i were in court i'd like to be able to get my story out without some menopausal ***** interrupting me.

dude judge judy is such a *****. she may be right 99% of the time but she always cuts people short. if i were in court i'd like to be able to get my story out without some menopausal ***** interrupting me.

i still think shes a better judge then cecil peoples, but i still think somebody needs to cut her balls off.

Teletubbies, oh darn I hate them so much especially that twinky winky guy. :mad:

Edit: Since they really arn't people I'd like to KO Ufc Judges that scored Machida/Shogun instead...

boon = he is a ****ing little boy. he is the singer of the dreams of some teenagers...

lol, i saw him in a video with usher. thought it was a joke, like that im on a boat song or something.... (*little kid singing with black singer guy*, haha its a joke, kind of thing.... obviously not)

bet he gets laid tho.... haaaah

lol' date=' i saw him in a video with usher. thought it was a joke, like that im on a boat song or something.... (*little kid singing with black singer guy*, haha its a joke, kind of thing.... obviously not)

bet he gets laid tho.... haaaah[/quote']

lol he is a joke!

boon = who would win in a mma match lil wayne, or beiber. i figure they weigh about the same

I wouldn't want to watch this fight x)

idrankyourbeer = yeah i bought five copies of his CD, just in case four of them get scratched

Good idea! lol

other : > harry reid

Other > Nancy Pelosi

I'd never punch a woman but I think I would have to make an exception in her case.

Other > Nancy Pelosi

I'd never punch a woman but I think I would have to make an exception in her case.

... agreed to the max, both sub-human trash from hell :mad: