Sign in to follow this  
InvisibleControl

Damnnnnn that was a broken nose

i know man worst broken nose ive ever seen. great move by the ufc for the show too, stacking the first episode with loads of great fights, a little hatred between the coaches, and i see now that the simple doors wont even get a break again. looks like more great fights to come, and more tito vs chuck action. maybe a lil twist near the end too.

That was the worst broken nose I have ever seen. Props for not folding like Frenchy but my god that last punch must have HURT. Right flush on the broken beak.

that was on the 'Emo' guy everyone was hating on, but he's a ****ing champ regardless of the loss. he took that shattered nose bone like a boss.

respect to Charley Lynch, who also was my favourite coming in from the bios & background checks. Really wish he got a shot @ the wildcard, but with a nose like that, aint happening.

I would hate to be that dude. Much worse then Franklins' date=' and the dude continued to fight. Awesome. I'm pretty excited for this season I gotta say![/quote']

I'm guessing we'll see this guy in as a wildcard. that thing looked nasty!

tough guy lol....

i have broke my nose twice, fighting, and self inflicted fail with a hammer... was bad, had it fixed (lol schemed medical insurance, they payed for nose job....) then broke it again recently (kneed myself in face while drunk).....

but damn.... that break was x5 all mine put together, his nose didn't know what it was anymore.....

didn't even flinch too, his buddy saw the break, tagged him again on the nose, then he went down.

tough guy lol....

i have broke my nose twice' date=' fighting, and self inflicted fail with a hammer... was bad, had it fixed (lol schemed medical insurance, they payed for nose job....) then broke it again recently (kneed myself in face while drunk).....

but damn.... that break was x5 all mine put together, his nose didn't know what it was anymore.....

didn't even flinch too, his buddy saw the break, tagged him again on the nose, then he went down.[/quote']

i've had mine broken 3x. once from hockey, once from a headbutt & another time from a baseball bat(aluminum & unintentional) but i'm with you. that break was just INSANE, my nose still looks normal, just had a small fracture on the bridge each time.

loved claytons reaction during the fight "wow your face is messed up (grin)" .. then you could tell he Did Not want to punch him in the face again with Lynch's nose like that.. you could see Clayton hesitate so bad with this priceless look on his face like 'wow its really bad i dont wanna hit you, ill feel bad' lol Lynch just came forward. loved that.

Where does being tough end and stupidity begin? Full respect to the fighter though but damnnnnnnnnn that was a horrible break man.

It ends in the street. Lynch is a warrior and deserves another shot at the UFC after his nose gets fixed. I don't think its a matter of stupidity. You can't quit in the street and if you quit in the octagon, you are going to quit elsewhere, just like Frenchy!

regardless of how bad a nose looks when it's broken it probably takes the same amount work/surgery as any other broken nose. can anyone confirm this from past experience? I got rocked in my face and it broke my nose and it didn't look bad at all but I still had to get some surgery done to fix it so I can't imagine that it would be much more for a really f'ed up nose

I had my nose broken two times. Once in a fight and once I kneed myself in the nose. Though I got to tell it only hurt when they were fixing it, not when I broken it.

regardless of how bad a nose looks when it's broken it probably takes the same amount work/surgery as any other broken nose. can anyone confirm this from past experience? I got rocked in my face and it broke my nose and it didn't look bad at all but I still had to get some surgery done to fix it so I can't imagine that it would be much more for a really f'ed up nose

I didnt had surgery. Doctor only straightend it with some kind of Pincers. It was annoying as hell but I didnt had surgery.

That guy had to had surgery though

Fighting after getting his nose broke like that shows that hes a beast and worthy to be in the ufc in the future. That wasn't stupid that was the smartest move dude probably ever made, or will make. He didn't quit like that punk **** frenchman.

That was the worst broken nose I have ever seen. Props for not folding like Frenchy but my god that last punch must have HURT. Right flush on the broken beak.

Well I wouldn't have held it against him if he did quit. Even the mighty Bas Rutten considered quiting when Randleman broke his nose. It can be pretty dangerous.

I know man... I have been looking everywhere for a pic, vid, or replay of that nose. Seeing it twice lastnight just wasn't good enough, I wanna see it again. But he deserves props for not just totally giving

up after it broke.

Where does being tough end and stupidity begin? Full respect to the fighter though but damnnnnnnnnn that was a horrible break man.

See :

tough guy lol....

i have broke my nose twice' date=' fighting, [b']and self inflicted fail with a hammer... was bad, had it fixed (lol schemed medical insurance, they payed for nose job....) then broke it again recently (kneed myself in face while drunk).....[/b]

didn't even flinch too, his buddy saw the break, tagged him again on the nose, then he went down.

That's when stupidity begins.

I've broken my nose twice, the second time was pretty bad, but sweet sassy molassey!! That was way worse than mine. That guy's nose will never look the same. Mine still curves slightly to the left. My nose, that is. Get your mind out of the gutter lol.

they might have to reconstruct it coz it looked to me like he smashed the bone completely the top half just was flat it looked like he only had the bottom half of a nose which was on the other side of his face man damn. All I could think of when I was watching it was frenchy saying "my wrist hurts, I can't feel my body, I quit" while this guy is fighting with a smashed nose.

As for the wildcard thing I don't think he is included it's only out of the people that got in the house coz there is 14 guys so that makes 7 fights first up & out of the 7 losers of those fights they will pick the 2 wildcards from that. I could be wrong but thats the way I understood it.

It ends in the street. Lynch is a warrior and deserves another shot at the UFC after his nose gets fixed. I don't think its a matter of stupidity. You can't quit in the street and if you quit in the octagon' date=' you are going to quit elsewhere, just like Frenchy![/quote']

word up.

Dan Hardy: ''I dont believe in tapping anymore''