Sign in to follow this  
AussieMMAbra

Who will win Tuf 11?

From those fights there weren't many that were totally convincing.. but the two who looked amazing were Clayton Mckinney and Jamie Yager

But especially Mckinney.. that dude looked unreal, well his striking was very evasive and he used counter punching very similar to how anderson silva does, ofcorse not on the same level but still was very impressive + his guard looked very agressive and he definately looked like he could pull submissions from his guard. hence why the dude let him up even though he was gettin picked apart on the feet.

So therefore i tip Mckinney to win this season.. even though his haircut leaves alot to be questioned

What do you guys think?

From those fights there weren't many that were totally convincing.. but the two who looked amazing were Clayton Mckinney and Jamie Yager

But especially Mckinney.. that dude looked unreal' date=' well his striking was very evasive and he used counter punching very similar to how anderson silva does, ofcorse not on the same level but still was very impressive + his guard looked very agressive and he definately looked like he could pull submissions from his guard. hence why the dude let him up even though he was gettin picked apart on the feet.

So therefore i tip Mckinney to win this season.. even though his haircut leaves alot to be questioned

What do you guys think?[/quote']

I think Uscola (sp) will win. He has a lot of experience and fights well

I think Uscola (sp) will win. He has a lot of experience and fights well

Nick Ring is the dark horse to win the competition. McKinney and Noke are ones to keep watching.

Going to be a great season!

Yager all the way I wanna see sick kicks and windmills everyfight lol. I like Henle alot too but all he showed was he can take a beating , but still pull out a late victory which is important too. His submission game is pretty good too so if his standup improves he could go far. Mckinney was good too. Gotta go with Yager all the way! The dude was awesome to watch fight and I wonder how that Ben Stark guy even made it to the top 28 or whatever. He didnt even throw a punch or attempt anything he just got laid out lol

But especially Mckinney.. that dude looked unreal' date=' well his striking was very evasive and he used counter punching very similar to how anderson silva does, ofcorse not on the same level but still was very impressive + his guard looked very agressive and he definately looked like he could pull submissions from his guard. hence why the dude let him up even though he was gettin picked apart on the feet.

What do you guys think?[/quote']

him or that guy from hawaii .

Yager all the way I wanna see sick kicks and windmills everyfight lol. I like Henle alot too but all he showed was he can take a beating ' date=' but still pull out a late victory which is important too. His submission game is pretty good too so if his standup improves he could go far. Mckinney was good too. Gotta go with Yager all the way! The dude was awesome to watch fight and I wonder how that Ben Stark guy even made it to the top 28 or whatever. He didnt even throw a punch or attempt anything he just got laid out lol[/quote']

You better hope Yager doesn't get taken down!

His ground is suspect.

Also don't count out Bryant. He is 10-0 and wins most of his wins by decision.

Court McGee = tough wrestler...

Noke = trains of of jacksons mma...

McCray is 5-0 and did quite well...

Camozzi fought 2 TUF contestants and lost... someone to watch.

I have to admit, this is the strongest roster for a TUF, I have ever seen. But I gotta cheer for my boy Ring!

WAR NICK RING!

You better hope Yager doesn't get taken down!

His ground is suspect.

Also don't count out Bryant. He is 10-0 and wins most of his wins by decision.

Court McGee = tough wrestler...

Noke = trains of of jacksons mma...

McCray is 5-0 and did quite well...

Camozzi fought 2 TUF contestants and lost... someone to watch.

I have to admit' date=' this is the strongest roster for a TUF, I have ever seen. But I gotta cheer for my boy Ring!

WAR NICK RING![/quote']

dana said they put the best grapler they could find on him in a grappling session ,one of karo's boys ,and while yaeger fought to survive ,he did not get subbed.they did this cause he was too ****ee,but so far he can back it up

Nick Ring lmfao he'd rather be the ring girl. First time i've seen a flaming **** on the show

man nick ring is such a good guy why hate on him? even if he is a gay guy who gives a **** he would domitate your **** EASY. Its funny how straight guys still **** girls ****s hahaha. isn't that kind of GAY

man nick ring is such a good guy why hate on him? even if he is a gay guy who gives a **** he would domitate your **** EASY. Its funny how straight guys still **** girls ****s hahaha. isn't that kind of GAY

Who he sticks his wang into is his business. idc if he's gay or not i suppose but im sorry if he flails his hands around while talking like the tooth fairy im going to laugh

that dude who got the fracture eye socket is better then a few of the fighters that won, its unlucky for some dudes, its just luck of the draw, some of the best guys didnt make it because of the competition they fought in the qualifiers, the dude who i mentioned at the start of this post is a prime example

who was that fighter with green and black hair who bust up his friends nose? he looked good

wrestlers always get through the first round if given a striker, or someone with bad takedown defence

I liked the look of Clayton McKinney and Court McGee. Looking at Nick Ring's fighting credentials though, he's gonna be very tough to beat. I'm not sure he'd fair against an accomplished wrestler though.

I'd like to see more of Yager, Tavares and McCray. Their fights were over so quickly that we didn't really get a demonstration of their abilities.

my favourites outside of the shattered nose of Charley Lynch are;

Joe 'Leonidis' Henle - looks like he could be a sponge, he's on Chucks team & has a very good ground game. Liddell should help him with his striking & he can go far.

Nick Ring - Canadian beast, he'll KO some cats. His record is strong.

Clayton McKinney - good striking, solid guard & ground game. Tough

Court McGee - dope beard, good wrestler, he's died before so he'll fight like a warrior.

Yager & Chris Comozzi also look good & solid to me. I really liked Comozzi's toughness, He was beasting against a beast.

& i don't know, but Kris 'Savage' McCray just annoyed me. Sounded like a gay tony the tiger Aaaargghhh. That lisp is funny.

But especially Mckinney.. that dude looked unreal' date=' well his striking was very evasive and he used [b']counter punching very similar to how anderson silva does[/b], ofcorse not on the same level but still was very impressive + his guard looked very agressive and he definately looked like he could pull submissions from his guard. hence why the dude let him up even though he was gettin picked apart on the feet.

What do you guys think?

So I'm not the only one who thinks this? Awesome!

Liddell better pick up Mr. Fro and Clayton McKinney, because I want his team to win, not Ortiz. lol (EDIT: Chuck should also pick up the guy with the horrible record. He's actually pretty good.)

I pick McKinney for winning this season.

I like that clayton mckinney guy as well, like you just watch the fight and see how good his head movement is I dont no how good lynch is but I dont think he hit clayton outside of clinch range. Yager looked good but that dude he fought was **** lets face it. so I dont think he will win afight but I may be surprised he may have better skills he wasnt really able to showcase much. Noke will go good I am biased because I am aussie, but he fits out of Jacksons camp he has go to be good, He will get far maybe I am definatly thinking top 4. I really wanted to see what leoniades style was but I wasnt overly impressed.

Kyle Noke will do well. He has beaten George Sotiropolous, Kyacey Uscola (the guy who won his prelim by ktfo that guy) and has drawn with Hector Lombard who is a beast of and the middleweight champ of Bellator.

I dont see why everyone is all over Clayton who broke that guys nose. The guy he beat looked very physically frail and didnt look like that skilled of a fighter.

I like that clayton mckinney guy as well' date=' like you just watch the fight and see how good his head movement is I dont no how good lynch is but I dont think he hit clayton outside of clinch range. Yager looked good but that dude he fought was **** lets face it. so I dont think he will win afight but I may be surprised he may have better skills he wasnt really able to showcase much. Noke will go good I am biased because I am aussie, but he fits out of Jacksons camp he has go to be good, He will get far maybe I am definatly thinking top 4. I really wanted to see what leoniades style was but I wasnt overly impressed.[/quote']

clayton was definitely winning the standup battle with lynch

& IMO my boy lynch was the toughest opposition in the house for someone to face. Clayton did a great job staying out of charley's range (78 inch reach for Lynch) & counter punching. he's got a good guard on the ground trying to pull off multi-subs from his back. i liked it. its tough to fight your good friend, i don't think anybody in the house had to fight a friend also, and it was the best fight of the night.

Kyle Noke will do well. He has beaten George Sotiropolous' date=' Kyacey Uscola (the guy who won his prelim by ktfo that guy) and has drawn with Hector Lombard who is a beast of and the middleweight champ of Bellator.

I dont see why everyone is all over Clayton who broke that guys nose. The guy he beat looked very physically frail and didnt look like that skilled of a fighter.[/quote']

Noke is impressive, especially the fights you listed

but Lynch is anything but frail, just throwing that out there. toughest guy in opening rounds by far. he's got very good striking & a tough chin. his ground game is also good but we did not get to see that because of the TKO.

people like Clayton because of his attitude for the most part & how technically sound he looked. head & foot-movement + rubber guard on the ground. definitely looked like somebody who knows how to throw down & pick apart guys in a variety of ways.

Brad Tavares, that kid from Hawai looks like a very talented kid. The guy he fought was 10-0 and got KOed and was very impressed with him. The kid is just 21 and is undefeated and finished all his fights. Also there are some quite good wrestlers in there that have a big chance of wining.

McGee, Hands down. I train with Court here in Utah. Dude's a BEAST! I've seen him slipping in his opponent's pool of blood and raining bombs until the ref basically called the ambulance. His wrestling is awesome, his striking is good but you didn't see it in the prelims.

Brad Tavares' date=' that kid from Hawai looks like a very talented kid. The guy he fought was 10-0 and got KOed and was very impressed with him. The kid is just 21 and is undefeated and finished all his fights. Also there are some quite good wrestlers in there that have a big chance of wining.[/quote']

i'm with you on this, i did some more research on BT, he's pretty distructive

& this guy is my top pick now.

Liddell is going to make him more lights out with those hands then he already is.

GL to Clayton in the wildcard. that wasnt him fighting like himself.

as long that afro hair dude doenst win...

he will fight a wrestler off of chucks team, one of them midget guys & lose

i'm willing to bet all he has is stand up & not every guy is gonna stand infront of him & eat kicks. book it

^ I agree

I dont know why everyone is all over yager, i mean yea is knockout was great but there were a lot of other knockouts that were just as good. Anyway only time will tell, all i know is that this season has already been 100 times better then last season.

I live in australia & we get it on sundays so I have only seen the first episode 2nd episode is tomorrow but based on the first episode even down the track I think it will still be the same pretty much any1 could win this season. I'm not sitting on the fence I honestly believe that this season is stacked & we are gonna have a heap of keepers this season. There was maybe 2-3 guys that didn't really impress me & I don't think will do well & that is the guys from the last few fights(obviously not the last fight) like joseph henle i think his name was can't remember the names - this is all from memory.