Sign in to follow this  
Sisti

How could Dana White make up UFC 112 to the fans?

At the press conference he said he would make this up to the fans, but not sure what he would do yet

So....figured I'd post a poll to see what the true fans want to see....please pick the option that you think is best cuz you never know who is reading this

He'll do a fight night. It might have Silva on it because after this fiasco Silva will need to do something good and where people can see it to get viewers willing to pay to see him fight again. I definitely hope the Fight Night is on Versus though because after the Diaz-Maynard Fight Night i don't ever want to see a FN on spike it was a one hour infomercial for Blue Mountain State, Entourage on Spike, and Legion with some fights scattered in there

Aslong as he doesn't make it GSP vs Silva because it'll end up one of the following:

-The Anderson Silva Dancing Show

-How to Rub Yourself Against Another Man: A Guide by GSP

Guida vs Sanchez II would more than make it up to me :)

Fire Silva would be about right. The guy gets hit for pretty much the first time since fighting Lutter and runs away the rest of the fight. They should have taken 6 points of Silva and gave Maia the belt just teach that tool a lesson.

possibly first ever free title fight? not sure if it would be first ever but i think the only way hes gonna make people pay for silva again is gonna be against gsp or with a sick main event that people cant miss

possibly first ever free title fight?

ya man, i like this

1. it gives the fans a chance to see a title fight since they got robbed out of the Anderson one they paid for (makes up for that)

2. if it's Silva fighting, it's a sign that his stock as a fighter has went down since there was no way he'd fight on a non-PPV before that fight.

the bottom line is Dana is treating Anderson unfairly. if this was any B-level fighter, the fighter would have been dropped IMMEDIATELY. so you gotta at least do something to him and ya know what, if he goes to Strikeforce SO WHAT! there are bigger issues in the world than worrying about getting every dollar possible

so i say you show Anderson and the world that you do not stand for that kind of disrespect to another athlete. put on a free card with Anderson/Vitor and a fan favorite on it as well (Guida/Stevenson?)

a good idea would be to air machida vs. shogun II for free .. after the first fight and then andersons joke of a fight at 112 .. be only right to make up with that night of fights for free ..

A stacked card for free on spike.

hard enough to get a stacked card on PPV ... even when you think its gonna be something always happens .. never fails

stacked card for UFC on VS 2

Jon Jones vs Thiago Silva

Hardy vs Rumble

Kongo vs JDS

Belfort vs Marquardt

Sotiropoulos vs Pellegrino

That would be so sweet man. But they would never give us a card that good for free.

he isnt going to make it up to the fans...yeah he was pissed after ufc 112 but no way is he or zuffa about to give us any events for free espically if a title is involved. if anything there will be a fight night which they are probably already thinking about and they will say this is for ufc 112.