Why is Anderson Silva even still Defending his Title?

ArcaneKnight

Jones is good' date=' but he has nothing on GSP right now. i dont get how u are all riding the hype that the UFC has placed in front of u. i mean ****, Jones toughest opponent has been Vera... and Vera hasnt been that good as of late. GSP has taken out almost all top tens that the UFC has in their possession.

as of right now... this is a no contest.[/quote']

I used to be a huge GSP fan but honestly, how can u even call him P4P when he can't finish fights. I have not watched him fight since his fight with Fitch. Fitch was badly injured against the cage and GSP still coudn't finish it... Anderson would have walked out of the cage with his head.

Seriously, GSP sucks. All he can do is take down guys and keep them there. I will never ever again pay to see him fight. Sooner or later his gonna get knocked out by someone.

• 8 months later...

ARE U ALL SERIOUS? people on here are crazy always predict wrongly i'm telling you all now if you think anderson silva would beat jon jones your are mental lmao chael sonnen man handled silva bones would throw anderson around like a rag doll how can you say anderson would destroy jon bones because hes been around longer get your head out of andersons *** anderson would not dare fight bones cos he wud get raped FACT

ARE U ALL SERIOUS? people on here are crazy always predict wrongly i'm telling you all now if you think anderson silva would beat jon jones your are mental lmao chael sonnen man handled silva bones would throw anderson around like a rag doll how can you say anderson would destroy jon bones because hes been around longer get your head out of andersons *** anderson would not dare fight bones cos he wud get raped FACT

nope, anderson via front kick. new kids trying to deny anderson's greatness... they'll never learn :rolleyes:

Lol not a chance as if bones wouldnt be prepared he would slam silva 2 the ground and you cannot say he wouldn't he didn't front kick sonnen jon bones would be a much tougher opponent same build as silva just bigger

everyone knows silva was injured in that fight. not even 100%

sonnen was on performance enhancing drugs, well over 100%

silva still won, bottom line. Besides, sonnen gets everyone down that he fights. Jon Jones struggled to get Rampage down, the only legit wrestler he has faced yet. Silva will have excellent lateral movement to avoid Jones clinching, yep, it'll be jones wanting to close the distance because if he tries to use his reach he will be in Anderson's world. As Jones chases Anderson he will run in to deadly accurate punches and kicks that come so fast he won't see them coming.

What really bugs me about GSP fans is their sheer hypocrisy. They will claim that its not fair for GSP to move up and fight Anderson Silva because of the size difference, already making excuses beforehand. But they will be the first to brag about GSP’s victories over lightweights like Penn and Serra. Penn has to PUT ON weight in order to make 170. GSP has to CUT WEIGHT to make 185. I’d like to see GSP fight at least twice at 185, just like Silva did. Take on two UFC MW’s of which one is either a former MW-champ or a top contender at MW. Just a bunch of hypocrites.

everyone knows silva was injured in that fight. not even 100%

sonnen was on performance enhancing drugs' date=' well over 100%

silva still won, bottom line. Besides, sonnen gets everyone down that he fights. Jon Jones struggled to get Rampage down, the only legit wrestler he has faced yet. Silva will have excellent lateral movement to avoid Jones clinching, yep, it'll be jones wanting to close the distance because if he tries to use his reach he will be in Anderson's world. As Jones chases Anderson he will run in to deadly accurate punches and kicks that come so fast he won't see them coming.[/quote']

Jones could easily control the distance and take Anderson down when he comes in, if Anderson doesn't come in he gets out struck on the outside. It'll probably be the same against Machida.