Sign in to follow this  
Sizzerb

UFC fighters in a street fight

This is the game, Pick 3 UFC fighters out of each weight class and 2 former UFC fighters that you would bring to a street fight against 50 people. Keep in mind chemistr (for example Wandy and Rampage shouldn't go together or they'll fight each other) Also give a reason why.

Here's mine

Former UFC Fighters

Bas Rutten (no explanation needed, baddest man on the planet)

Tank Abbot (the man began training in a bar, he loves brawls)

HW Fighters

Gilbert Yvel (Bad **** scary guy with great stand up)

Junior Dos Santos (Great Hands)

Shane Carwin (Heavy Handed)

LHW Fighters

Rampage Jackson (former street punk with bad **** power bombs)

Thiago Silva (This guy could scare kids for a living)

Shogun Rua (Soccer kicks to the head FTW)

MW Fighters

Anderson Silva (P4P best fightercan't go with out him)

Belfort (Good hands)

Maia (sounds weird right? but he can choke out distracted people, team work FTW)

WW Fighters

Pual Daley (this dude has KO power, can scrap, bad **** attitude, one of my favvourites)

Dan Hardy (great brawler, cool haircut, ****y, will break off own arm and beat you with it)

Thiago Alves (Angry looking good stand up)

LW Fighters

Frankie Edgar (fast, fearless and can scrap)

BJ Penn (Balding guy so people won't expect him to kick ****)

Kenny Florian (Razor Elbows to blind people with blood)

Fighters I would never get

GSP (being afraid and laying on people for 25 minutes dosen't work on the street)

John Fitch (same goes for you buddy)

This is the game' date=' Pick 3 UFC fighters out of each weight class and 2 former UFC fighters that you would bring to a street fight against 50 people. Keep in mind chemistr (for example Wandy and Rampage shouldn't go together or they'll fight each other) Also give a reason why.

Here's mine

[b']Former UFC Fighters[/b]

Bas Rutten (no explanation needed, baddest man on the planet)

Tank Abbot (the man began training in a bar, he loves brawls)

HW Fighters

Gilbert Yvel (Bad **** scary guy with great stand up)

Junior Dos Santos (Great Hands)

Shane Carwin (Heavy Handed)

LHW Fighters

Rampage Jackson (former street punk with bad **** power bombs)

Thiago Silva (This guy could scare kids for a living)

Shogun Rua (Soccer kicks to the head FTW)

MW Fighters

Anderson Silva (P4P best fightercan't go with out him)

Belfort (Good hands)

Maia (sounds weird right? but he can choke out distracted people, team work FTW)

WW Fighters

Pual Daley (this dude has KO power, can scrap, bad **** attitude, one of my favvourites)

Dan Hardy (great brawler, cool haircut, ****y, will break off own arm and beat you with it)

Thiago Alves (Angry looking good stand up)

LW Fighters

Frankie Edgar (fast, fearless and can scrap)

BJ Penn (Balding guy so people won't expect him to kick ****)

Kenny Florian (Razor Elbows to blind people with blood)

Fighters I would never get

GSP (being afraid and laying on people for 25 minutes dosen't work on the street)

John Fitch (same goes for you buddy)

GSP used to work as a Bouncer, you FAIL

Note the Fact he is earning much more as a UFC champion

What does that have to do with a street fight? He wouldn't be any good and would ruin the whole chemistry of the team. Plus he's not bad **** and said hi self he's scared of fighting. You don't lie down on people in a street fight since someone will come and stomp you out.

I'm not saying he's not a good fighter I'm saying he would be no use in a huge brawl

What does that have to do with a street fight? He wouldn't be any good and would ruin the whole chemistry of the team. Plus he's not bad **** and said hi self he's scared of fighting. You don't lie down on people in a street fight since someone will come and stomp you out.

I'm not saying he's not a good fighter I'm saying he would be no use in a huge brawl

so being a Black belt in Kyokushin Karate, along with having the Best cardio in mma would make you bad in a Huge Street fight? Look the reason GSP takes fight to the ground is because he knows he stands a better chance there. does that mean that he sucks with his Standup? NO WAY having 8 of your 20 wins by KO/TKO is not the Record of a Bad Striker. and I am pretty sure GSP would be able to KTFO any average joe in a street fight

so being a Black belt in Kyokushin Karate' date=' along with having the Best cardio in mma would make you bad in a Huge Street fight? Look the reason GSP takes fight to the ground is because he knows he stands a better chance there. does that mean that he sucks with his Standup? NO WAY having 8 of your 20 wins by KO/TKO is not the Record of a Bad Striker. and I am pretty sure GSP would be able to KTFO any average joe in a street fight[/quote']

why are you being such a gay and provoking yet another GSP arguement?? just answer the question and take your finger out of your bum!

Bas Rutten (no explanation needed' date=' baddest man on the planet)[/b']

yeah i noticed, especialy when he was doing jump split kicks in pink pants after his victory's lol

In fairness to GSP (and in no small measure, no disrespect to you), I still don't want to engage the guy in any squabble, altercation or fist-fight. He can still mangle any street fighters out there dead cold.

so being a Black belt in Kyokushin Karate' date=' along with having the Best cardio in mma would make you bad in a Huge Street fight? Look the reason GSP takes fight to the ground is because he knows he stands a better chance there. does that mean that he sucks with his Standup? NO WAY having 8 of your 20 wins by KO/TKO is not the Record of a Bad Striker. and I am pretty sure GSP would be able to KTFO any average joe in a street fight[/quote']

Ok you win you are superior in knoledge to me, now can we stop making another GSP thread

former ufc combatants (bas rutten, dan henderson)

heavyweights (brock lesnar, junior dos santos, roy nelson(comedic relief and good hitter)

light heavyweights (jon jones, rampage jackson, thiago silva)

middle weights (anderson silva, vitor belfort, patrick cote(one of the best chins and hardest hitters in mma)

welterweights (GSP, thiago alves, matt serra(scrappy lil dude)

lightweights (clay guida, franky edgar, nate diaz)

I'd only take two people

1 Wanderlei Silva - his pride fights may have well have taken place in a street

2 Thiago Silva- Two Brazilians fighting together , espeically them two would be scary !

Tbh i dnt really think that any would go near the Axe Murderer , one short stare by him and u'd realise your best not to :D

I'd also take Ortiz for when the fights over , he can shout abuse from a distance to really rub salt in the wounds :D

Mariusz Pudzianowski - would lift guys and throw them onto other guys, killing all in the process

Brock Lesnar - crushing skulls

Jon Jones - would be spinning with his albatross wings spread wide, he could outbox anybody with just his elbows, 'cause even if he fought with just elbows he would have a reach advantage over anybody, killing people by decapitation

Stephan Bonnar - seeing him cut with blood all over his body would make the thing look more brutal

Wanderlei Silva - doing what he does best

Randy Couture - clinching with random people against the walls

Clay Guida - scaring the onlookers

The Great Khali - playing volleyball with Pudzianowski using human bodies

hahaha! that is some funny s**t you just said there! gsp would be useless in a brawl! man how the f**k do you come up with these analyzations!?? so because gsp fights with intelligences and takes most fights to the ground where he can dominate and avoid injury in the cage he would be useless in a brawl! yeah man i can see it now he would have his hands in his pockets not knowing what to do! praying to god he get's out alive! OR he might just have superior boxing and ko 3 guys in a row with out taking any damage! tell me something have you ever watched gsp's stand up?

and no need to say "stop turning this into a gsp thread" because thats the power of free speech! don't like it? move to a third world country and become a communist. peace

mmm yea bas is overrated lol(losses to shamrocks), but he is 100% ruthless, which i think is most important.... i mean in a bar fight it is all about the groin strikes and what not lol. so good choice!

HW:

KIMBO! (You'd be dumb not to imo.)

Cain, (I feel like he would kick some ****)

JDS, (KTFO)

LHW:

Chuck Liddell, (Mohawk, Beer Gut, He has to be able to street fight, right?)

Wandy, (I'm scared just to look at him when hes angry)

Rampage. (Dude can be scary)

MW:

A Silva, (P4P Best fighter in the world)

Mayhem Miller (They will underestimate him, like everyone else does.)

Maia, (He will Flank everyone and RNC them before they see him.)

WW:

GSP (Use to be a bouncer, I think.)

Daley (Heavy HANDS)

Thaigo, (Special forces)

LW:

BJ,

Frankie,

KenFlo

HW

Lesnar

Carwin (both big strong dudes)

LHW

Liddell (all round KO power)

Machida (no one would touch him)

MW

Anderson Silva (obvious reasons)

Wanderlei Silva (brawler)

WW

GSP (skilled, atheletic and strong)

Paulo Thaigo ( special forces)

LW

Penn (Most all rounded fighter IMO)

Kenny (very skilled fighter)

outside ufc Brett Rogers (heavy hands)

Dan Henderson (also heavy hands)

HW

Kimbo (former street fighter and heavy hands)

JDS (heavy hands)

Shane Carwin (same as above)

LHW

Rampage Jackson (hes nuts)

Shogun Rua (crazy)

Jon Jones

MW

Anderson Silva (P4P best enuff said)

Wanderlei Silva (evil stare)

Vitor Belfort (FAST hands)

WW

Paul Daley (heavy hands)

Paulo Thaigo (fink hes like special forces or somin?)

Thiago Alves (scary dude)

LW

BJ Penn (one of the best boxers in MMA)

Diego Sanchez (evil dude)

Kenflo (ELBOWS!)

Street fights are way different to MMA so here is mine but bear that fact in mind

HW

BROCK

JDS

HERRING

LHW

RAMPAGE

CHUCK

FORREST

MW

HENDO

SONNEN

WANDY SILVA

WW

ALVES

DALEY

DIAZ

LW

PENN

MAYNARD

SANCHEZ

A few stars missing and a few WTFs like Herring but he is a wild man and if it came to it he would pick up a stick

I bet any guy in the UFC would be great to have in a street fight and they would all probably knock people out.

Brock would be great because nobody ould even start anything, just look at the size of him.

BJ Penn would be good, too. Because nobody would expect him to KO them.

People need to realize that street fights usally start in a bar. And when your drunk you dont care how (scary or big) a guy is. Your gonna start throwing blows on who ever for what ever.

What it boils down to is NUMBERS....how many people do you have having your back!

2 weeks ago, i went out drinking (started about 5 in the evening). I ended up at a bar called Anthonys with a couple of friends. Come midnight i was pretty damn drunk... some guy was stopped (on his way outside) beside a girl i was talking to and said something to her and it looked like he eyed me up the proceded to leave! So i walked out side by my self and asked him if there was a problem.

Long story shortened, he said **** you so i swung on him (it was a bad swing, i wasn't in good position, bad footing, and didn't follow up with anything) i shouldn't of swung. When i swung his boy on my right swung on me and missed. I backed up and squared up. Then like 30 people came running out of the bar it it was just crazy! Poeple were yelling and shoving people getting in peoples faces, the guy i hit was trying to get threw people on my left and his boys were trying to circle to my right.

I couldn't tell who was for me or against me. So i kept backing up (not letting nobody get behind me) and kept my hands up. If i would of known who had my back and where they were in the crowd i would of fought my a$$ off.

Point being, people dont care about size, scaryness, it all boils down to (do i have enough people to get my back) !

If i had the right group of the guys i go drink with, i would fight any of the guys mentioned above. Im 10 foot tall and bullet proof when i drink!!!!

Can we bring Featherweights?

Urijah Faber got jumped by 10-12 guys with bottles, rocks, and hammers in Indonesia, and held his own. It started out as a 1 on 1 where he tooled the guy dropped him on his shoulder and broke a few of his bones. Then the other guys jumped in and he was fighting for his life. He barely got out with it, but that dude can scrap. He would be on my team for sure.

People need to realize that street fights usally start in a bar. And when your drunk you dont care how (scary or big) a guy is. Your gonna start throwing blows on who ever for what ever.

What it boils down to is NUMBERS....how many people do you have having your back!

2 weeks ago' date=' i went out drinking (started about 5 in the evening). I ended up at a bar called Anthonys with a couple of friends. Come midnight i was pretty damn drunk... some guy was stopped (on his way outside) beside a girl i was talking to and said something to her and it looked like he eyed me up the proceded to leave! So i walked out side by my self and asked him if there was a problem.

Long story shortened, he said [b']**** you [/b]so i swung on him (it was a bad swing, i wasn't in good position, bad footing, and didn't follow up with anything) i shouldn't of swung. When i swung his boy on my right swung on me and missed. I backed up and squared up. Then like 30 people came running out of the bar it it was just crazy! Poeple were yelling and shoving people getting in peoples faces, the guy i hit was trying to get threw people on my left and his boys were trying to circle to my right.

I couldn't tell who was for me or against me. So i kept backing up (not letting nobody get behind me) and kept my hands up. If i would of known who had my back and where they were in the crowd i would of fought my a$$ off.

Point being, people dont care about size, scaryness, it all boils down to (do i have enough people to get my back) !

If i had the right group of the guys i go drink with, i would fight any of the guys mentioned above. Im 10 foot tall and bullet proof when i drink!!!!

I don't want to be a troll here, but this is way off topic and so gay...

I don't want to be a troll here' date=' but this is way off topic and so gay...[/quote']

Your right about the gayness :(... but im trying to show that these guys and their skill are nothing when it comes to numbers in a street fight... let alone most of the guys mentioned above would get away from a situation like i have mentioned.

Threads like these are started all the time. When in reallity half of those guys would be scared sh**less and bounce in a hairy situation.

I got nervous (and i get into a lot of ****)!

would take 1 man

TITO ORTIZ

and would get him into a fight with 10 people then run away and let him get beat :P

hah but on a serious note, try keep in mind that street fights have lots of dirty fighting (multiple people, balls kicking, bottles etc, crazy women GFs attacking you, fighting while drunk, etc etc etc)

i mean 1 ufc fighter could probably take on 3+ guys in a fair fight, but if the people see he is all big and strong and stuff... would probably get a weapon, or try cheap shot em or something... (lol big as guy was beating me up once, bit him, canned him in the bridge of the nose with a full can..... im not gonna get beaten up lol)

just saying because im interested to see what people think in that respect, lol.

things to keep in mind

scary looks (scare off the wimps)

strong chin/head (resist getting hit from behind, with weapons)

ruthless personality

personal experiences (some of those ufc fighters lived in reallll rough places, like thiago when he was young, good choice there btw)

liked the comment about urijah faber....