who cares about p4p whos the most exciting

alliedwarior

Seriously the p4p talks dont interest me that much, sure there the best but who cares fighting shouldnt be considered a sport, it should be considered what it is ...

ENTERTAINMENT. i dont care who is the best i just wanna see good fights so who cares about p4p who gets you the most pumped for there fights.

For me its these boss's

Melvin Manhoef, Wanderli Silva, Gilbert Yvel, Cro Cop, Dos Santos, Daley, Quarry.

So who gets you pumped ! I dont wanna hear all the big names because your only pumped for them because there a big name, I mean who is the best fighter to watch.

why his fights are never boring i dont care if he loses his fights.

true that. Ill say Kendall Grove. Proved again last night he is extremely entertaining and one of my favourite fighters. Also you cant really overlook Wandy. I know you said no big names but any talk of entertaining fighters wouldnt be complete without him

keith jardine lol well i just like to see him get KO lol' date=' probs the fighter i like to watch its got to be Forrest Griffin hes been my fav fighter since TUF 1 cant wait for his fight with lil nog ithik its going to be figt of the year :P you heard it here 1st haha[/quote']

i wouldnt be surprised if it was, forrest always has good fights.

Depends on the night. You never know who is going to come out and put the crowd on their feet.

What is sad is it is more the under card these days as they have something to prove where the main even fighters are more cautious in not losing instead of just winning.

I love watching Cro Cop because I am just waiting for that leg to fly.

Seriously the p4p talks dont interest me that much' date=' sure there the best but who cares fighting shouldnt be considered a sport, it should be considered what it is ...

ENTERTAINMENT. i dont care who is the best i just wanna see good fights so who cares about p4p who gets you the most pumped for there fights.

For me its these boss's

Melvin Manhoef, Wanderli Silva, Gilbert Yvel, Cro Cop, Dos Santos, Daley, Quarry.

So who gets you pumped ! I dont wanna hear all the big names because your only pumped for them because there a big name, I mean who is the best fighter to watch.[/quote']

JDS, Rampage, Aldo, Faber, Carwin, Jones

Depends on the night. You never know who is going to come out and put the crowd on their feet.

What is sad is it is more the under card these days as they have something to prove where the main even fighters are more cautious in not losing instead of just winning.

Isn't not losing winning? Something to think about.

My heart begins to race before every George St. Pierre match. I know he's a big name but I've been watching him fight since his debut in the Octagon. I also love watching Forrest Griffin, BJ Penn, Dan Henderson, Quinton Rampage Jackson, Rua, Machida, Randy Couture, Brock, Mir, Carwin, Dos Santos. I like watching pretty much any fight to see who comes out on top. I have appreciation for every aspect of the game and every fight is exciting in some form or another to me.

LOL

Same here. I was pissed when he didn't tried one head kick against Perosh.

Archived