Melvin Manhoef

German_Wrecking_Machine

I know he is coming off a loss to lawler, but obviously 9/10 melvin should have finished the job, but was caught with that shot from robbie to the temple.

anyway, who all would love to see melvin in the ufc???

after the silva fight last night, it really makes you appreciate the fighters who show up and step in the cage with bad intentions, and I think melvin is one of the most violent fighters in the game. win or lose his fights usually have u glued to the screen knowing someone can potentially get messed up. especially since the ufc could use a few more high profile middlweights.

WAR MELVIN!

I know he is coming off a loss to lawler' date=' but obviously 9/10 melvin should have finished the job, but was caught with that shot from robbie to the temple.

anyway, who all would love to see melvin in the ufc???

after the silva fight last night, it really makes you appreciate the fighters who show up and step in the cage with bad intentions, and I think melvin is one of the most violent fighters in the game. win or lose his fights usually have u glued to the screen knowing someone can potentially get messed up. especially since the ufc could use a few more high profile middlweights.

WAR MELVIN![/quote']

Melvin is a cool fighter, but would get destroyed by the skilled ground game present in the UFC. He is a wrestler and BJJ bread and butter opponent

yea i agree melvin would not get past high level wrestlers. but if the farthest he would get is the middle of the road in the middle weight division, watching him is still always entertaining. if you say that melvin is not an entertaining fighter, then u are simply lying are your watching his fights with your eyes closed. i think he has one of the best killer instincts in mma.

also, i agree with the moussassi comment. that guy is freakishly talented and young as well.

Archived