what trash talk

jchilled

i just want to know what damian maia did or said for silva to be only focusing on that answer for his lazy performance again

(after paying 550$ a ticket for silva vs leites and 60$ plus tax (in quebec we pay a lot of them) him kind of really pissed off by his performance)

i just want to know what damian maia did or said for silva to be only focusing on that answer for his lazy performance again

(after paying 550$ a ticket for silva vs leites and 60$ plus tax (in quebec we pay a lot of them) him kind of really pissed off by his performance)

Damien did what he did in the fight...and that is practically nothing. I hate when people are given title shots and get into the cage and put on a **** show. He showed the world why he could never be a UFC Champ.

paid 65$ to see silva play ring around the rosey ,lol ring rust my **** .....they say he pound 4 pound # 1 yeah right fedor baby HEY dana white WHY dont u let silva go up in weight class get fedor ,let them fight and then see who`s p 4 p #1 lol Frankie edgar good fight lol but 1 question why did BJPENN come in with a broken leg and 2 black eyes lol he was beat up b 4 the fight lol WASTE OF 65$$ ANOTHER **** MAIN EVENT

I watched the Countdown show and all the pre fight interviews. All Maia said was that Anderson is human, and can be beaten. He also said he knew his best chance to win, was to get he submission. Thats just Maia being honest, and trying to get syked up. Silva said that was morally disrespectful, cause he is a Ju-Jitsu black belt. If that the truth, then he should of taken Maia to the ground and submitted him, which wouldn't of happened.

Archived