bring back the yellow card

MuayThaiClinch

honestly, after watching the silva and maia fight i really wish there was a yellow card like there was in pride, taking it out and leting silva know he just lost 10% of his money, and he better press the action or here comes another... this way itll force the action... now i wouldnt have it loosely thrown around but at times like this i really wish they wouldve had yellow cards to bath anderson silva in so that he wouldnt dance around like a little girl so much and FIGHT

honestly' date=' after watching the silva and maia fight i really wish there was a yellow card like there was in pride, taking it out and leting silva know he just lost 10% of his money, and he better press the action or here comes another... this way itll force the action... now i wouldnt have it loosely thrown around but at times like this i really wish they wouldve had yellow cards to bath anderson silva in so that he wouldnt dance around like a little girl so much and FIGHT[/quote']

I like it!! Money is a great motivator. $$$$$

exactly' date=' atleast warn him to take away a point and if he continues deduct a point for lack of engaging[/quote']

Yep. If the ref had started doing this 10 minutes earlier, silva would have either lost the fight by decision because he had been penalized so many points, or he would have actually fought.

I wouldn't mind if they used it like once a year, don't use it every time there is a stand-up, I mean a stand-up is bad enough that you lost the position, but if the UFC were to use the yellow card the refs should rarely use it, such as never in the GSP Hardy fight, boring to some (not me) but action the entire time, but at the halfway point of round 4 in Silva vs Maia would have been nice, if Silva kept doing that up to round 4 then something is obviously wrong..

I don't like when refs use stand-ups and telling guys to push the action, I think it disturbers the true fight, but last night was ridicules and I won't consider that a true fight for Silva.

i giigled like a schoolgirl for the first two fights.. anderson proved he was the better fighter..

but in the fourth round i started getting angry... He really should have finished maia.. its not like he couldn't, he chose not to.. that was the problem..

A yellow card would absolutly come in handy in this fight..

Archived