Who is more BORING!

Little_Kang

To everyone that ragged on GSP for his fight with Hardy I give you the fight stats for this fight and Anderson Silva vs Demian Maia

http://www.fightmetric.com/fights/GSP-Hardy.html

http://www.fightmetric.com/fights/Silva-Maia.html

So go suck on that. GSP is the best p4p champ in the UFC and second in the world only to Fedor.

This is not a discussion this is FACT. So accept it

To everyone that ragged on GSP for his fight with Hardy I give you the fight stats for this fight and Anderson Silva vs Demian Maia

So go suck on that. GSP is the best p4p champ in the UFC and second in the world only to Fedor.

+1

But GSP is p4p #1 over Fedor too.

There is no such thing as FACT when discussing P4P rankings. The entire thing is based on opinion.

This sums it up perfectly....

Argueing P4P is about as stupid as argueing what genre of music is best... Its all subjective.

But what would these forum nerds with 4000 + post argue about without these P4P threads????

There is no such thing as FACT when discussing P4P rankings. The entire thing is based on opinion.

Wrong! Based on record and and level of opponents you have beat!

If you have never beat anyone good and always got your **** kicked by the top fighters, YOU ARE NOT A TOP p4p!

Top p4p are

1 GSP

2 Anderson Silva

3 Fedor

4 Mousassi

5 Machida

6 Frankie Edgar

I think the thing is. GSP was working hard and fighting hard and couldn't finish Hardy. Anderson was just clowning around, and I think we can all agree that he could have finished Maia off whenever he wanted.

Strange Brew ftw.

Haha. Is that guy still alive? The Leben fight was one of the most one-sided beatdowns I've ever witnessed in the UFC. But still, he's gotta be a contender for P4P king.

If you have never beat anyone good and always got your **** kicked by the top fighters' date=' YOU ARE NOT A TOP p4p!

Top p4p are

1 GSP

2 Anderson Silva

3 Fedor

4 Mousassi

5 Machida

6 Frankie Edgar[/quote']

What a surprise to hear this from you GSP nut hugger. I find it extremely comical you have Edgar in your top 6. Hows the view from the bandwagon?

If you have never beat anyone good and always got your **** kicked by the top fighters' date=' YOU ARE NOT A TOP p4p!

Top p4p are

1 GSP

2 Anderson Silva

3 Fedor

4 Mousassi

5 Machida

6 Frankie Edgar[/quote']

This is why argueing P4P is a joke....... Frankie Edgar.... C'mon man it was a good win but you need to pump the brakes on that one... Probably a troll comment but I had to say something

Yes those are what people use to make their opinions on who is better. But at the end of the day who you think is P4P best is entirely subjective based on OPINION not fact.

This sums it up perfectly....

Argueing P4P is about as stupid as argueing what genre of music is best... Its all subjective.

But what would these forum nerds with 4000 + post argue about without these P4P threads????

damn, beat me to it!!!

hey retard look at the stats and prove me wrong then

Ummm i wasnt refering to you. Dont think i ever even referenced one of your posts. Your so vein, i bet you think this post is about you, dont you, dont you? Well this one actually is, but the other one wasnt, retard

How that makes GSP #1 P4P im still trying to figure out.

Im a big fan of GSP, Penn, and Silva but think as far as title defenses that GSP and Penn have fought tougher competition to defend so IMO that makes them top two p4p and since GSP beat Penn twice that makes him the p4p fighter. But thats my oppinion.

hey retard look at the stats and prove me wrong then

Hey Smart guy here's some stats for you... These are GSP's stats since winning the belt...

Win Dan Hardy Decision (Unanimous) UFC 111 - St. Pierre vs. Hardy 3/27/2010 5 5:00

Win Thiago Alves Decision (Unanimous) UFC 100 - Lesnar vs. Mir 2 7/11/2009 5 5:00 Win B.J. Penn TKO (Corner Stoppage) UFC 94 - St. Pierre vs. Penn 2 1/31/2009 4 5:00

Win Jon Fitch Decision (Unanimous) UFC 87 - Seek and Destroy 8/9/2008 5 5:00

Win Matt Serra TKO (Knees to the Body) UFC 83 - Serra vs. St. Pierre II 4/19/2008 2 4:45

3 decisions out of 5 fights not bad....

And these are Silva's

Win Demian Maia Decision (Unanimous) UFC 112 - Invincible 4/10/2010 5 5:00

Win Forrest Griffin KO (Punch) UFC 101 - Declaration 8/8/2009 1 3:23

Win Thales Leites Decision (Unanimous) UFC 97 - Redemption 4/18/2009 5 5:00

Win Patrick Cote TKO (Knee Injury) UFC 90 - Silva vs. Cote 10/25/2008 3 0:39

Win James Irvin KO (Punches) UFC - Fight Night 14 7/19/2008 1 1:01

Win Dan Henderson Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) UFC 82 - Pride of a Champion 3/1/2008 2 4:52

Win Rich Franklin TKO (Knees) UFC 77 - Hostile Territory 10/20/2007 2 1:07

Win Nate Marquardt TKO (Punches) UFC 73 - Stacked 7/7/2007 1 4:50

Win Travis Lutter Submission (Elbows) UFC 67 - All or Nothing 2/3/2007 2 2:11

Win Rich Franklin KO (Knee) UFC 64 - Unstoppable 10/14/2006 1 2:59

2 Decisions out of 10 fights so since he's been Champion Anderson SIlva has finished

80% of his opponents where GSP has finished 40% correct me if I'm worng but according to my math that would mean he finishes twice much as GSP.

Archived