What Dad Says About 112...

dramadatsun

Dad says Silva needs to fight a guy who is 23 years old from Atlanta...whomever that is. He kept randomly saying how unmatched the fight was, and that Silva needed to fight the 23 year old from Atlanta. He said he would even stay up late enough to watch it live, instead of TIVO, if UFC would do this. If not, we never buy another UFC fight again. He has hounded me throughout the day to post this or send a letter to someone. He doesn't know who.

Dad is just too old to get this upset over people running around in the TV. Shame on you Silva and UFC fight makers! Although, this is the biggest reaction over any sporting event I have seen from him since being born...

Dad says Silva needs to fight a guy who is 23 years old from Atlanta...whomever that is. He kept randomly saying how unmatched the fight was' date=' and that Silva needed to fight the 23 year old from Atlanta. He said he would even stay up late enough to watch it live, instead of TIVO, if UFC would do this. If not, we never buy another UFC fight again. He has hounded me throughout the day to post this or send a letter to someone. He doesn't know who.

Dad is just too old to get this upset over people running around in the TV. Shame on you Silva and UFC fight makers! Although, this is the biggest reaction over any sporting event I have seen from him since being born...[/quote']

Does Dad speak of himself in the third person? If so then Dad is sad.

Dad says Silva needs to fight a guy who is 23 years old from Atlanta...whomever that is. He kept randomly saying how unmatched the fight was' date=' and that Silva needed to fight the 23 year old from Atlanta. He said he would even stay up late enough to watch it live, instead of TIVO, if UFC would do this. If not, we never buy another UFC fight again. He has hounded me throughout the day to post this or send a letter to someone. He doesn't know who.

[b']Dad is just too old to get this upset over people running around in the TV[/b]. Shame on you Silva and UFC fight makers! Although, this is the biggest reaction over any sporting event I have seen from him since being born...

Does he know they are not actually in his TV? lol

Archived