I hate reading posts from those who do not understand MMA

TorontoWantsUFC

Nothing irritates me more. Those that obviously know nothing about MMA should not post.

Posts like those from "arcane knight" for instance take away from the intelligent, informed and educated conversations of others.

People, you're not in 6th grade any more (I hope), just because you "like" someone does not mean they are unbeatable against real competition. You are not passing a note in study hall here, please speak with intelligence or do not speak at all.

Nothing irritates me more. Those that obviously know nothing about MMA should not post.

Posts like those from "arcane knight" for instance take away from the intelligent' date=' informed and educated conversations of others.

People, you're not in 6th grade any more (I hope), just because you "like" someone does not mean they are unbeatable against real competition. You are not passing a note in study hall here, please speak with intelligence or do not speak at all.[/quote']

arcane knights posts are heavily weighed down by sarcasm, you don't take him seriously do you?

Posts like those from "arcane knight" for instance take away from the intelligent' date=' informed and educated conversations of others.

People, you're not in 6th grade any more (I hope), just because you "like" someone does not mean they are unbeatable against real competition. You are not passing a note in study hall here, [b']please speak with intelligence[/b] or do not speak at all.

-ok

you're and idiot

People, you're not in 6th grade any more (I hope), just because you "like" someone does not mean they are unbeatable against real competition. You are not passing a note in study hall here, please speak with intelligence or do not speak at all.[/quote']

firstly Arcanne knight knows alot about the sport

he posts somestuff to bring some enjoyment to the forums to stir up good debates

some of the things he post are made to bring hillarity to the forums

cheer people up

but alot of people like you cant seem to see through him joking about

HAHAHAHA AK just keeps sucking them in

Bad enough you have morons without knowledge of MMA post but to make a spelling error when typing only a few words....pathetic.

Bro.. You're a member.. I'm a SENIOR member.. That right there is proof I know more about MMA than you. Now learn how to respect the senior members please. We know too much about MMA to be disrespected by mere members. You were a Junior like 8 posts ago.

Over here swimming in the deep end when you needed floaties for the jacuzzi. Show your superiors some respect.

Bro.. You're a member.. I'm a SENIOR member.. That right there is proof I know more about MMA than you. Now learn how to respect the senior members please. We know too much about MMA to be disrespected by mere members. You were a Junior like 8 posts ago.

Over here swimming in the deep end when you needed floaties for the jacuzzi. Show your superiors some respect.

haha

Go get em AK

first off mr.17posts, you shouldn't come in here accusing people of making uneducated posts when you don't know the people u come on this forum as if u own the place and your getting flamed for it, if you know arcane knight u would know he make some pretty rediculous posts yet they're entertaining and is flawed reasoning is intentional, now if u knew that u wouldn't jump on here and talking to intelligent senior members as if they are newbs to mma, so anyhow stfu, get of the forums, and have a nice day never to return here -thanks

Roflmao...because you have been part of this forum longer provides proof you know more about MMA than I do? Surely, you are joking as that statement is absurd. You have just illustrated my point again. People like you watch a few PPV's, post a few comments and call yourselves experts. I would be embarrassed to post what you have and call myself an expert. Only two of those defending you here seem to have any knowledge at all of MMA, the others are just like you whose conversations lead to others not educated on the sport to stay away. UFC loses some new fans who are unfortunate enough to read your nonsense, rather than those who know what they are talking about.

Roflmao...because you have been part of this forum longer provides proof you know more about MMA than I do? Surely' date=' you are joking as that statement is absurd. You have just illustrated my point again. People like you watch a few PPV's, post a few comments and call yourselves experts. I would be embarrassed to post what you have and call myself an expert. Only two of those defending you here seem to have any knowledge at all of MMA, the others are just like you whose conversations lead to others not educated on the sport to stay away. UFC loses some new fans who are unfortunate enough to read your nonsense, rather than those who know what they are talking about.[/quote']

arcane knight trains machida and anderson

Roflmao...because you have been part of this forum longer provides proof you know more about MMA than I do? Surely' date=' you are joking as that statement is absurd. You have just illustrated my point again. [b']People like you watch a few PPV's, post a few comments and call yourselves experts[/b]. I would be embarrassed to post what you have and call myself an expert. Only two of those defending you here seem to have any knowledge at all of MMA, the others are just like you whose conversations lead to others not educated on the sport to stay away. UFC loses some new fans who are unfortunate enough to read your nonsense, rather than those who know what they are talking about.

Please Arcane has been a fan since day one no questions asked

Roflmao...because you have been part of this forum longer provides proof you know more about MMA than I do? Surely' date=' you are joking as that statement is absurd. You have just illustrated my point again. People like you watch a few PPV's, post a few comments and call yourselves experts. I would be embarrassed to post what you have and call myself an expert. Only two of those defending you here seem to have any knowledge at all of MMA, the others are just like you whose conversations lead to others not educated on the sport to stay away. UFC loses some new fans who are unfortunate enough to read your nonsense, rather than those who know what they are talking about.[/quote']

most noobish comment i have ever read

Please Arcane has been a fan since day one no questions asked

hahahah.. exactly.. This guy just doesn't understand.. Toronto bro.. Check my sig for proof.. Been watching MMA since day 1. If it's in my sig, you know it's true. That was long before just a couple events ago bro.

So don't confuse me for others.. You got into the UFC after you saw Chuck Liddell on Dancing with the Stars, and now all of a sudden you want to act like you are an MMA encyclopedia. The hell off the boards.

You' date=' I respect, even though I may not agree with everything you say. You at least appear to have the knowledge to back up your statements which lends credibility to them. Posts from others ....[/quote']

gawd dude u are such an idiot dude just shut up, ur gonna have to change ur name soon cause everyone already hates u

I really did get my black belt from Bally's Total Fitness too.. So if you got a problem' date=' say something to me off this forum. I'll show you what a Bally's Total **** Whoopin looks like.[/quote']

hahahahaha

that is excellent AK funniest thing posted of the day haha

Archived