who is the # 1 LW now ?

UFCGOD1

Get off Aokis nuts. My god he's not as good as people make him out to be.

300th post!

im not on his nuts idiot he was # 2 second to penn so i was asking if penn lost does that make Aoki # 1

yeah you now have 300 retarded posts ... congrats

Frankie Edgar is #1. Hands down. He out classed Bj.

Frankie is much better than people thought he was!

Congrads to Frankie foe beating Bj all 5 rounds.

i like how this troll cannot say anything without taking a shot at Penn...

did BJ steal your lunch money?

Notice the GSP avatar..Every GSP fan is saying BJ was smashed for 5 rounds when he clearly wasn't..The judge who scored 50-45 was high. It was a close fight...BJ did lose...no doubt in my mind...but smashed??? No.

Bj lost! Frankie beat him up!

I actually don't mind Bj, but this excuse making saying the fight was so close is stupid. Frankie outclassed him. Bj looked broken at the end of the 3rd round.

You Penn fans are in denial.

Bj lost! Frankie beat him up!

I actually don't mind Bj' date=' but this excuse making saying the fight was so close is stupid. Frankie outclassed him. Bj looked broken at the end of the 3rd round.

[b']You Penn fans are in denial[/b].

Im Not....Ive been telling these fools all morning that BJ lost...and I am probably a bigger Penn fan than all of them.

Notice the GSP avatar..Every GSP fan is saying BJ was smashed for 5 rounds when he clearly wasn't..The judge who scored 50-45 was high. It was a close fight...BJ did lose...no doubt in my mind...but smashed??? No.

GSP fan! YES SIR! GSP is the p4p #1 in the world!

The judges scored the fight correct. Bj did get smashed.

so guys who do you think is the # 1 LW in the world atm ? is it still penn ? edgar or does Aoki move up to # 1 ?

i think right now ( and if Aoki wins next week it would be more certain ) it is :

Aoki

edgar

penn

so what do you think ?

Great question man! I would have to say Frankie Edgar is your man right now. BJ, more than anyone, knows not to leave it in the judges hands. He said so himself when he said "a good fighter wins a five round decision and a great fighter finishes his fights." I think you rank them as follows: Edgar, Penn, Ken-flo. Aoki won, what I thought, was a questionable decision over Joaquim Hansen on a dream card. He was helped a lot by biased Japanese officiating. I think any top 5 LW in the ufc, easily beats Aoki, soley on their expirience in the cage. Cage fighting is a different animal!

so guys who do you think is the # 1 LW in the world atm ? is it still penn ? edgar or does Aoki move up to # 1 ?

i think right now ( and if Aoki wins next week it would be more certain ) it is :

Aoki

edgar

penn

so what do you think ?

Still Penn he'll wipe the floor with Edgar soon

i still think penn is number one he had an off day an a jacked up knee an the reason i still think he is number one is cause he beat kenflo an made him look retarded runnning away for 4 rounds an edgar will not beat kenny no way sir penn will be back an overrated dont u ever get tired hanging from gsp nutts

Just like he wiped the floor with him the 1st time right? No? Okay. :P

edgar hits like a girl an not one time in the fight had penn in trouble your boy is a paper champ at least penn finishes fights just like kenflo will rear naked choke edgar in the 3rd if they fight:p

I consider myself a BJ Penn fan, but Frankie holds the belt, which makes him the #1 LW fighter according to the rankings in the UFC........ but

I think a rematch should be made sometime soon, get BJ to fight another top contender for the the titleshot, not giving him it instantly.

I want to know if the bout versus Frankie was just a bad performance or if it was something else behind it. BJ has the capacity to win over Frankie, but this saturday I must admit that Frankie won..

But like many others have said, it was by a split decision in my book.. the 50-45 was just too hillarious.

Get BJ in a rematch between him and KenFlo for the top contender position and after that the winner gets a shot at Frankie and the belt.

#1 Frankie Edgar

#2 BJ Penn

#3 Kenny Florian

Good gameplan by Frankie, I admire his strenght and his heart he displayed and I'm not taking that away from him, he did what he came to do.. Shock the world and claim the belt... But I didn't expect him to do so in that fashion, I'm impressed.. Frankie gained my respect and proved himself to be a force in the LW division even though people doubted him.

Just my two cents.

Archived