What should BJ Penn do next?

LocoMoco

After his fight at UFC 112 what do you think BJ should do. Do you think he should move up to Welterweight or regain his title at Lightweight?

No way he even thinks about moving up to WW. He is smarter than that.

He will, stay at LW and try to get the belt back. Its not going to be easy.

I would like to see BJ fight George Sotiropoulos. It would be a great fight!

i think he should he beat Edgar in the rematch because he was obviously injured for this one' date=' relinquish his title, and move up to 170 the correct way and win a title there[/quote']

Why do you even post that garbage! Its delusional!

1. Bj was not injured. LOL

2. Bj will never be the WW Champ! He will not beat any top 5 WW. He will get crushed.

Something was wrong and it wasn't lack of focus it was something physically wrong like nog when he fought mir. I THINK THE GSP****S SHOULD GET OFF THE FORUMS SO THERE COULD BE SOME INTELLIGENT TALK ABOUT THE UFC

Intelligent talk ... then you should stop posting your garbage.

BJ was definitely injured. He looked like he could barely even move out there. I think the knee had alot to do with it, but he also looked genuinely sick.

Funny thing is he's not making excuses for losing this fight, whilst he made excuses for the pummeling that GSP gave him.

GSP was in the same situation at UFC 69 , he was unfocused in his fight against Serra and lost because of it. In their rematch at UFC 83 GSP regained his title in a dominating performance. Since then he has not lost his belt. BJ will do the same in the rematch against Edgar and will hold his belt again.

GSP has never made an excuse in his career! What are you talking about.

You just lost all credibility. Your trying too hard.

GSP did make excuses saying he didn't train properly and admitted to overlooking Serra. He did get on his knees and beg for a title shot after a win as well... you must have missed these things or choose to ignore them because you are ballsdeep in GSPs **** or vice versa.

GSP did make excuses saying he didn't train properly and admitted to overlooking Serra. He did get on his knees and beg for a title shot after a win as well... you must have missed these things or choose to ignore them because you are ballsdeep in GSPs **** or vice versa.

Its the Corporal in to give his .02 cents! LOL

Your classy bud! Keep it up!

so can we get the official excuse from "internet forum team BJ?"

overlooked him?

knee?

humitity?

judging?

you guys should take the nog approach and yell "staph." I think at least a few people believe that.

LOL!

Bj can't take a loss like a man. He comes up with the funniest excuses! Very entertaining.

BJ should stick with it at LW, I just don't think he is cut out for the WW division. He just doesn't seem to have the frame for it.

By all means BJ should make another title run at lightweight. I think that's his weightclass and he should stick there. He's tried (an failed) at WW numerous times already.

I would hope a few people believed that since it was true

it had no effect whatsoever on the outcome of that fight. I think half the people realized that when cain knocked his **** out, and the other half will realize it the next time he fights someone decent.

it had no effect whatsoever on the outcome of that fight. I think half the people realized that when cain knocked his **** out' date=' and the other half will realize it the next time he fights someone decent.[/quote']

Not sticking up for anyone here or anything but ive known a few athletes(football players) whove gotten hospitabalized(if thats a word lol) from Staph, its quite serious

He doesn't deserve another shot at GSP imo. That's a fight I don't want to see anytime soon.

Me either just for the simple fact GSP would probably wreck him. As much as i want GSP to lose, Penn has a very low chance of delivering.

He could probably climb his way up to a fight with GSP but it would be wasted effort imo.

Archived