Renzo in a Man City top

mikner

Anderson Silva may have stolen the spotlight for his antics last night, but lets not forget that Renzo Gracie walked into the octagon wearing a Man City top. I don't think i'll ever see a bigger disgrace or disgracie than that in MMA ever. :P

haha' date=' i'm just saying i've never gone from wanting someone to win a fight to hoping they get put on their **** in such a short space of time.

PS. Give us Tevez back, Berbas ****.[/quote']

You will need tevez if you want to win the premier league this season.

MCFC

just the start of citys global dominance. dont be a hater' date=' the futures blue in manchester[/quote']

The future is definitely bright - and Trafford/Salford is definitely Red ;-)

CTID

haha' date=' Give us Tevez back, Berbas ****.[/quote']

NO !

lol

I still can't believe Ol Taggart didn't rate the guy? As how Diego Maradona said he is the "Argentine prophet for the 21st century".

...couldn't agree anymore - Messi, who?

The main Two on the card that I was looking forward to was Terry Etim and A Silva - when I seen Master Renzo walking out in the best Football shirt, he won me over right away, shame he didn't win and I'm proper gutted for Terry also.

Ha ha I missed the first 2 rounds of Silva's bout - and thank f*** I did. But I still rate him as my favorite in MMA....................just !

UFC 112 Weigh-In Renzo Gracie

http://uk.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=MultiMedia.GalleryImgDetail&gid=762&aid=28889&return=fa%3DMultiMedia%2EGalleryImgList%26gid%3D762

I missed the first 2 rounds of Silva's bout - and thank f*** I did. But I still rate him as my favorite in MMA....................just !

UFC 112 Weigh-In Renzo Gracie

http://uk.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=MultiMedia.GalleryImgDetail&gid=762&aid=28889&return=fa%3DMultiMedia%2EGalleryImgList%26gid%3D762

I've just been told the first 2 rounds were some of the best of MMA that has been seen? - I'll have to look into it - hmmmmm.

Archived