About Silvas fight

nat50wac2

WOW this just goes to show how stupid most ufc fans really are. From rounds 1 to 3 silva just didnt taunt his opponent, he was doing other forms or martial arts like drunken boxing, Capra, and other forms. To show these didnt forms as fluidly as he did is amazing and i will admit that the last round he did just dance around but he already had the fight won. All i got to say is that anyone that is a real mma fighter, knows that they fight to have fun and to win no matter what. **** what stupid knockout fans want, when it comes down to it, its all about having fun and winning. Most UFC fans are just want to see blood or a knock out which is another reason silva is so hated on for his fight.

WOW this just goes to show how stupid most ufc fans really are. From rounds 1 to 3 silva just didnt taunt his opponent' date=' he was doing other forms or martial arts like drunken boxing, Capra, and other forms. To show these didnt forms as fluidly as he did is amazing and i will admit that the last round he did just dance around but he already had the fight won. All i got to say is that anyone that is a real mma fighter, knows that they fight to have fun and to win no matter what. **** what stupid knockout fans want, when it comes down to it, its all about having fun and winning. Most UFC fans are just want to see blood or a knock out which is another reason silva is so hated on for his fight.[/quote']

I THIRST FOR THE BLOOD OF OCTAGON WARRIORS! You're so right!!!!

Silva looked horrible, and that's the end of it! I did see that he was mixing up the styles early, but the amout of disrespect he showed Maia was horrible. For the last couple of rounds he just ran around the octagon. I realize some people only want crazy KOs, and I don't mind a descent KO myself, but I can respect a good fight when I see one. This my friend was NOT a GOOD FIGHT!

f*** man even after the fight he get on his knee in front on maia total disrespect

How is getting on your knees disrespect? In ancient japan and warring cultures, getting on your knees is the ultimate respect. It is the most vulnerable position you can hold when your facing someone. The most respect that anyone can show to another person.

hate to burst anyones bubble, but if you have the obvious skills to destroy someone... you disrespect a fighter by doing just that.... you destroy them! you can spend 3 rounds toying with him and showing your obvious superiority but you then finish the fight, not get a sudden idea in your head that it would make him feel worse by dancing around and acting like an imbecile. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Silva he's an amazing martial artist, but his antics were embarrassing to the sport and to the UFC as a whole... a yellow card system might be a clear cut way to stop this type of thing from happening again... people paid good hard earned money to see a fight, not a bully picking on an inferior opponent and dancing around at the end like a complete ****.... myself and others would have felt less ripped off if he had taken 10 seconds to knock out Maia... I hope Dana sets him straight after this fiasco.

Archived