A History Lesson

Irish_Carbomb

Not something im going to put alot into, but more of a simple statement. Back in the 60s and 70s there was a boxer that people use to say was garbage..He show-boated too much, he always ran his mouth, his antics in the ring were to much, and everybody and their mother was praying for someone to just come along and knock him out...That man ended his career as one of the greatest boxers to ever step into the ring and became virtually loved by everyone..That man was Muhammad Ali......Now, does this sound like anyone else you know?

You must have only read the sentence about people wanting him to get knocked out.

"people use to say was garbage..He show-boated too much, he always ran his mouth, his antics in the ring were to much, and everybody and their mother was praying for someone to just come along and knock him out"

This is Tito Ortiz more than anybody.

"people use to say was garbage..He show-boated too much' date=' he always ran his mouth, his antics in the ring were to much, and everybody and their mother was praying for someone to just come along and knock him out"

This is Tito Ortiz more than anybody.[/quote']

Tito is too busy getting beat down in the octagon to show boat....but he does run his mouth I guess

Not something im going to put alot into' date=' but more of a simple statement. Back in the 60s and 70s there was a boxer that people use to say was garbage..He show-boated too much, he always ran his mouth, his antics in the ring were to much, and everybody and their mother was praying for someone to just come along and knock him out...That man ended his career as one of the greatest boxers to ever step into the ring and became virtually loved by everyone..That man was Muhammad Ali......Now, does this sound like anyone else you know?[/quote']

I didnt like what Silva did but I wouldnt put him in the same boat as Ali - he's not that bad!! Mohammed Ali was the most disrespectful fighter ever!!

Archived