Anyone want Karo Parisyan back?

JHenry

I think Dana overreacted a touch

No he didn't 3rd strike and your out. He had pulled out of another fight before his last one the day before maybe even the day of the weigh ins. He had a crappy win overturned also due to testing positive for multiple pain killers.

I don't like the dudes attitude. He thinks he is way better then he is. After Alves knocked him out he came out saying "The things I'm going to do to Thiago is our rematch will be scary"

Clown was just assuming he would ever even be in another position to fight him again.

Obviously there's the famous TUF 5 stunt as well "Do you know who I am?!" Yeah wow you beat Nick by split decision Nick would absolutely destroy him in a rematch.

No. Even though his fights with sanchez and diaz were some of the best, from what i can tell he is an **** hole. The way he talked to Diaz on TUF 5, and on the 100 Greatest fights show he just made excuses for his loses. Most of his best fights were losses, and his wins are mostly by decision.

If he did return maybe it should be at lw.

Though i dislike him I have to admit he got skills.

No. Even though his fights with sanchez and diaz were some of the best' date=' from what i can tell he is an **** hole. The way he talked to Diaz on TUF 5, and on the 100 Greatest fights show he just made excuses for his loses. Most of his best fights were losses, and his wins are mostly by decision.

If he did return maybe it should be at lw.

Though i dislike him I have to admit he got skills.[/quote']

I agree with the LW part he's a soft 180ish. Not a big welterweight at all compared to these other monsters. If Diego who is in much better shape at around the same weight can make the cut then so could he. Main problem there though is he's lazy

I agree with the LW part he's a soft 180ish. Not a big welterweight at all compared to these other monsters. If Diego who is in much better shape at around the same weight can make the cut then so could he. Main problem there though is he's lazy

He didn't even have a proper mouthguard in his fight with Dong Hyun-Kim.

Okay i knwo he pulled out 1 day before the fight but come on the guy was a good competitior' date=' and he did have his share of legitimate issues. Personally, i liked watching his fights and would love to see him back.[/quote']

Fool me once.........

Right?

I would like to see him only if he ACTUALLY IS back to the elite level of athletic ability expected of an UFC competitor.

For that he should do a couple fights in the bush leagues somewhere and give Dana some concrete proof that he has resolved his issues.

There seems to be more than enough "drama queens" already on the roster.

I for one would like to see him get his act together and get back on the big show.

On the one hand Karo probably deserves a rematch with GSP because that was a close fight. I thought GSP HAd more trouble with KAro than he did with Fitch.

On the other hand I still don;t quite get the whole story of the failed doping. That video apology was a bunch of crap. Until he can give a simple straight forward account of what happened forget it.

Okay i knwo he pulled out 1 day before the fight but come on the guy was a good competitior' date=' and he did have his share of legitimate issues. Personally, i liked watching his fights and would love to see him back.[/quote']

He is washed up.

No he didn't 3rd strike and your out. He had pulled out of another fight before his last one the day before maybe even the day of the weigh ins. He had a crappy win overturned also due to testing positive for multiple pain killers.

I don't like the dudes attitude. He thinks he is way better then he is. After Alves knocked him out he came out saying "The things I'm going to do to Thiago is our rematch will be scary"

Clown was just assuming he would ever even be in another position to fight him again.

Obviously there's the famous TUF 5 stunt as well "Do you know who I am?!" Yeah wow you beat Nick by split decision Nick would absolutely destroy him in a rematch.

well, your obviously a Diaz fan. Its funny, you would say something about Parisyan getting trouble for pain killers. Hasn't Diaz had to call off a couple of fights because they find marijuana in his urine?

Karo was an excellent Judo practioner, i say bring him back, would be good to see something besides either strikers or wrestlers in the WW division. I think Karo is a lot more well rouded than most of the top 5 if not the top 4(excluding GSP). This is in no way biased by my love for Judo.:rolleyes:

Archived