Lyoto Machida Mauricio Rua

stephenlee1

14129_10150149248905640_635395639_11765797_5774479_n.jpg

Not long left now lads for one of the most competitive tittle fights we have had recently the votes on the homepage are Lyoto Machida 59% to win Mauricio Rua 41% to win which is alot better than 96% to 4% lol.

So finnaly we get to find out who the true UFC light heavy weight champion is, after that shocking job done by the judges, but i think that could be a blessing in disguise, as both fighters are not going to want to go to the score cards again, i can just see them leaving every thing inside the octagon and having an all out brawl which i think will be taking Machida out of his game and into Rua's hands. I can see Rua taking this one by TKO and taking home whats shud be his. (and before you say any thing im a Machida fan before Rua)

Be happy to hear your thoghts on the fight and what other fights on the card ur looking forward too.

P.S i got the picture from the UFC website, dose any one know why lyoto has got a photo with out his belt?

He doesn't have the belt on him because he lost that fight. Even the UFC knows it was supposed to be in the hand of the fighter on the right(Shogun).

WAR SHOGUN@@!!!

i was thinking it might be that but i mean officially Machida is the champ, if i was Machida i would of vacated the belt untill the rematch, i couldnt keep the title of champ knowing deep down i wasnt lol

no i didnt see that lol how is that proof tho??? lol

You didn't see Anderson Silva do Machida's Karate stance at the end of round 2? Maybe like last minute to 30 seconds he did it.

If Anderson Silva won his fight using Machida's Karate, then Machida will definetly win against Shogun using his Karate.

You didn't see Anderson Silva do Machida's Karate stance at the end of round 2? Maybe like last minute to 30 seconds he did it.

If Anderson Silva won his fight using Machida's Karate' date=' then Machida will definetly win against Shogun using his Karate.[/quote']

i was in bits laughing at silva for the 1st 2 rounds ill stick it on now and have a look again :P i hope ur thinkingis right tho im a Machida fan but i dont know why i see shogun taking it

Really looking forward to this - easily the best of the best for this year !

But thats only if A Siva vs GSP isn't on sometime soon?

Good Stuff.

i dont think we will get that fight this year, i can see us having Silva vs Rua for the light heavy weight belt before GSP vs Silva for the welter weight. Either way its a win win i say

If Anderson Silva won his fight using Machida's Karate' date=' then Machida will definetly win against Shogun using his Karate.[/quote']

Even though he already lost to Shogun the first time?

That makes sense.............idiot.

The Shogun that showed up at the first fight is the same shogun that will show up May 8, while a reinvigorated, uninjured, motivated Machida will come in with a new gameplan. Let's be honest, Shogun can't really change his game plan much, and he also said that his gameplan would be the same, so expect to see the same Shogun. Machida won't go into an all out brawl just to finish the fight. I think we'll see the same Shogun, and a better Machida.

i was thinking it might be that but i mean officially Machida is the champ' date='[b'] if i was Machida i would of vacated the belt untill the rematch, i couldnt keep the title of champ knowing deep down i wasnt[/b] lol

Not long left now lads for one of the most competitive tittle fights we have had recently the votes on the homepage are Lyoto Machida 59% to win Mauricio Rua 41% to win which is alot better than 96% to 4% lol.

So finnaly we get to find out who the true UFC light heavy weight champion is' date=' after that shocking job done by the judges, but i think that could be a blessing in disguise, as both fighters are not going to want to go to the score cards again, i can just see them leaving every thing inside the octagon and [b']having an all out brawl which i think will be taking Machida out of his game and into Rua's hands[/b]. I can see Rua taking this one by TKO and taking home whats shud be his. (and before you say any thing im a Machida fan before Rua)

Be happy to hear your thoghts on the fight and what other fights on the card ur looking forward too.

P.S i got the picture from the UFC website, dose any one know why lyoto has got a photo with out his belt?

i dont think we will get that fight this year' date=' [b']i can see us having Silva vs Rua for the light heavy weight belt[/b] before GSP vs Silva for the welter weight. Either way its a win win i say

first i have to ask if you are a fan of machida or you just like him better then shogun?

either way you are the worst fan or you do not like machida more and what ever you post about this fight has little credibility....no fan of machida says garbage like you wrote about him,(all in bold).

the truth is machida is the true belt holder and if you knew something about machida he dose not brawl. he never has and he never will.....he is my favorite fighter for a number of reasons and one being he is one of if not the most disciplined fighter in mma.

you also say shogun would win if he came at machida aggressive ,to brawl, ha....he would loose with out question.

shogun is an aggressive fighter but stayed away from his normal way of fighting for a reason....in the proses, found a way to score points and not put him self in danger. if he switches from that game plan it is over for him for sure.....now machida on the other hand has to prepare better for the legs of shogun where shogun still has to be fight a perfect fight with out engaging to much.

"my prediction" another technical fight but with the time machida has to prepare for an effective way to deal with shogun's legs, machida could turn shogun in to an aggressive fighter.....and like i said that will be the deciding factor for machida's victory.

14129_10150149248905640_635395639_11765797_5774479_n.jpg

So finnaly we get to find out who the true UFC light heavy weight champion is' date=' after that shocking job done by the judges, but i think that could be a blessing in disguise, as both fighters are not going to want to go to the score cards again, i can just see them leaving every thing inside the octagon and having an all out brawl which i think will be taking Machida out of his game and into Rua's hands. I can see Rua taking this one by TKO and taking home whats shud be his.

[/quote']

this is shogun & machida, not rampage & rashad you know that right? They're going to stand there scared to hit each other just like every other elite fighter that's not a hw. everybody is way too tentative now they all look to counter, Rashad ia going to be running scared he's gonna throw a leg kick fake a punch & shoot then run

this is shogun & machida' date=' not rampage & rashad you know that right? They're going to stand there scared to hit each other just like every other elite fighter that's not a hw. everybody is way too tentative now they all look to counter, Rashad ia going to be running scared he's gonna throw a leg kick fake a punch & shoot then run[/quote']

rashad is gonna lay and pray on rampage in the first round like he did with thiago.

2nd round rampage will slam him and throw him out of the cage, usually that results in a loss for rampage but dana white will allow it as a win for pure pwnage.

Anderson Silva already proved Machida would win this fight last night. Anyone notice him do Machida's Karate stance at the end of round 2? That right there is proof Machida is going to destroy Shogun.

i did notice that actually i said it right when he did it i was like wow hes doing machidas stance right now haha except hopefully machida and shogun will push action a little bit more

this is shogun & machida' date=' not rampage & rashad you know that right? They're going to stand there scared to hit each other just like every other elite fighter that's not a hw. everybody is way too tentative now they all look to counter, [b']Rashad ia going to be running scared he's gonna throw a leg kick fake a punch & shoot then run[/b]

So Rashad is going to take GSP's gameplan and turn the fight with Rampage, into another boring GSP fight?

rashad is gonna lay and pray on rampage in the first round like he did with thiago.

2nd round rampage will slam him and throw him out of the cage' date=' usually that results in a loss for rampage but dana white will allow it as a win for pure pwnage.[/quote']

hahahahahahaha rashads a *****

idgaf what anyone says kimbo move down to 205 & slug it out for 3 rounds with rampage that's a fight thy won't be *****es & run

first i have to ask if you are a fan of machida or you just like him better then shogun?

either way you are the worst fan or you do not like machida more and what ever you post about this fight has little credibility....no fan of machida says garbage like you wrote about him' date='(all in bold).

the truth is machida is the true belt holder and if you knew something about machida he dose not brawl. he never has and he never will.....he is my favorite fighter for a number of reasons and one being he is one of if not the most disciplined fighter in mma.

you also say shogun would win if he came at machida aggressive ,to brawl, ha....he would loose with out question.

shogun is an aggressive fighter but stayed away from his normal way of fighting for a reason....in the proses, found a way to score points and not put him self in danger. if he switches from that game plan it is over for him for sure.....now machida on the other hand has to prepare better for the legs of shogun where shogun still has to be fight a perfect fight with out engaging to much.

[i']

"my prediction"[/i] another technical fight but with the time machida has to prepare for an effective way to deal with shogun's legs, machida could turn shogun in to an aggressive fighter.....and like i said that will be the deciding factor for machida's victory.

im a fan of machida buddy but im also a betting man, the reason i think its goin to end up in a brawl is because none of them are going to want to take this to the decision i no i wouldnt, thats what i think any way but thats all we as fans can do is speculate what we think the outcome is going to be, my money is going on shogun i think machida is going to get drawn into a brawl and thats gin t be it fr him. ppl told me i was nuts to put ?100 on frankie to beat BJ but im glad i did now ;) i love this sport

this is shogun & machida' date=' not rampage & rashad you know that right? They're going to stand there scared to hit each other just like every other elite fighter that's not a hw. everybody is way too tentative now they all look to counter, Rashad ia going to be running scared he's gonna throw a leg kick fake a punch & shoot then run[/quote']

see i dont think they will be like that in this fight, the last fight is in the back of there minds machidas more i would say coz most ppl are sayin he lost the 1st fight. that can only give Rua confidance in the fight and neither of them want to go to a scorecard again after all the crap and unanswerd questions from last time

Rampage's wrestling is good enough to keep the fight on the feet.. Rampage is going to KO Rashad for sure.

ehh I say round 2. I have a feeling once Rashad realizes he can't take rampage down he's gonna clinch with him against the fence for the next 10 minutes. Rampage is strong enough to push off though.

ehh I say round 2. I have a feeling once Rashad realizes he can't take rampage down he's gonna clinch with him against the fence for the next 10 minutes. Rampage is strong enough to push off though.

i cant see this fight going well for Rashad i got Rampage by knock out every time

lots of people have been saying Shogun said he would do the same thing as the first fight. I never heard Shogun actually say this but I did read in an interview recently where he said he was going to try something different. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. But Shogun has actually said he is not going to fight the same way.

lots of people have been saying Shogun said he would do the same thing as the first fight. I never heard Shogun actually say this but I did read in an interview recently where he said he was going to try something different. Maybe he will' date=' maybe he won't. But Shogun has actually said he is not going to fight the same way.[/quote']

i cant see him fighting the same if he did say it, it must be a little white lie i think lol

i cant see this fight going well for Rashad i got Rampage by knock out every time

Rashad has no chance.

I'm more excited to see this upcoming wec event though, they're not afraid to trade blow for blow. It sucks thogh I get to miss it cause it's on my prom night. Ohh & if ellessio sakara (I butchered it I know) can box like he did in his last fight I would like to see him trade with Anderson Silva

Rashad has no chance.

I'm more excited to see this upcoming wec event though' date=' they're not afraid to trade blow for blow. It sucks thogh I get to miss it cause it's on my prom night. Ohh & if ellessio sakara (I butchered it I know) can box like he did in his last fight I would like to see him trade with Anderson Silva[/quote']

we dont get the wec in the uk yet sadly :( ill have to try find it online zuffa are pretty good with there copy right tho lol

He doesn't have the belt on him because he lost that fight. Even the UFC knows it was supposed to be in the hand of the fighter on the right(Shogun).

He lost fair and square. He doesn't deserve an automatic rematch. He lost and needs to climb the ladder just like everyone else does. You can't put the fight into the hands of the judges from just doing leg kicks the whole 25 minutes.

He lost fair and square. He doesn't deserve an automatic rematch. He lost and needs to climb the ladder just like everyone else does. You can't put the fight into the hands of the judges from just doing leg kicks the whole 25 minutes.

ye he defo deserved a rematch there was to many questions left after the fight that need to be answerd

don't pay attention to the biggest troll in the forums other than sco. he usually talks alot of bs when hes high on machida urine. just ignore :)

i have read his threads lol what a tool i think he actualy belives what he says but to try get away with it makes out in a jkin way

lots of people have been saying Shogun said he would do the same thing as the first fight. I never heard Shogun actually say this but I did read in an interview recently where he said he was going to try something different. Maybe he will' date=' maybe he won't. But Shogun has actually said he is not going to fight the same way.[/quote']

It doesn't matter what he said. He's not gonna let Machida know what he's gonna work on b4 the rematch. Never show your hand.

Archived