Paul Daley

TeamCroCop2

Forget about what happened at UFC 112. It's history. Im really looking forward to the Paul-Daley vs Josh Koscheck fight. It will be a war and I really see Daley knocking him out cold like paulo thiago did.. maybe even worse.

Sick Paul Daley HL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsBZKetbRoA

"I love to strike because I can knock people out, its a god given gift, theres not many people that can knock people out with one punch, not cumulatively, with one shot, i can knock you out." - Daley

"To all the smack talkers, think wisely before you start throwing words around with me." - Daley

i hate koscheck but i think he is a more well-rounded fighter than daley. i respect daley's devastating knockout power, but i think kos has more in his arsenal because he is a beast on the ground and we have seen him become one of the only fighters with a ground base become a beast on his feet as well.

I don't think Daley has much of a chance if Kos fights a smart fight. I watched Daley vs Nick Thompson on the fight network the other night. It was from Feb 2009 so just over a year ago. Daley repeateded got taken down and outclassed and lost a 30-27 UD.

I saw Daley land on this guy solid a couple times and didn't even rock him. People are reading way to much into the KO of McLovin.

I don't think Daley has much of a chance if Kos fights a smart fight. I watched Daley vs Nick Thompson on the fight network the other night. It was from Feb 2009 so just over a year ago. Daley repeateded got taken down and outclassed and lost a 30-27 UD.

I say Daley land on this guy solid a couple times and didn't even rock him. People are readying way to much into the KO of McLovin.

exactly. they feel that daley has proven he can beat someone with a stellar ground game. dustin is a great submission artist, but he doesn't have the raw power of koscheck. koscheck can take people down hard and control them. daley still hasn't been put in a situation like this in the UFC. this will definitely be proving ground for daley. i still give the edge to kos (god i hate his nickname)

stephenlee' date='

i love phil davis but he is growing up in the jon jones era within the LHW division. i'm giving jones the edge as the future LHW champ! :P[/quote']

i was torn between the both of them but i landed on phil lol if they end up fighting in the future i can see it for the belt, I see jones holding it and davis trying to take it lol

i was torn between the both of them but i landed on phil lol if they end up fighting in the future i can see it for the belt' date=' I see jones holding it and davis trying to take it lol[/quote']

I agree, shouldn't really agree with a Jack though, You enjoy the BlueBirds beating you in injury time last week? :D

Forget about what happened at UFC 112. It's history. Im really looking forward to the Paul-Daley vs Josh Koscheck fight. It will be a war and I really see Daley knocking him out cold like paulo thiago did.. maybe even worse.

perfect perfect perfect haha i love paul daley i was hooked after the martin kampmann fight i can watch that thing all day he is just brutal with his hooks its just pretty and plus after the anthony johnson fight i kinda lost respect for kos so im rootin for semtex in this one

I agree' date=' shouldn't really agree with a Jack though, You enjoy the BlueBirds beating you in injury time last week? :D[/quote']

oooooooo dont tell me ur cardiff tuttut gutted i talked to u now haha only messing, bit ofa silly question to ask aint it??? i was spewing still here in 6th place i think it works out that if we finish in 6th place and get to the finnal of the play offs we will meet u there as long as u get throught lol

If Josh is smart then he'll just shoot straight away like GSP on Hardy. Koscheck is probably fairly evenly matched with Daley when it comes to technique, but he doesn't even come close to having Daley's power.

If the fight stays standing, Josh could land a couple of perfect right hooks and not even get Daley rocked, and then get knocked out cold by a single left.

if daley shows any sign that he will beat koscheck, kos will throw an eye poke like always...kos should have been thrown out of the sport after his cheap win his last fight. the only fighter i don't have respect for is josh koscheck. i would say it to his face but he would prolly poke my eye out

If Josh is smart then he'll just shoot straight away like GSP on Hardy. Koscheck is probably fairly evenly matched with Daley when it comes to technique' date=' but he doesn't even come close to having Daley's power.

If the fight stays standing, Josh could land a couple of perfect right hooks and not even get Daley rocked, and then get knocked out cold by a single left.[/quote']

im really interested to see if daley can keep the figh standing if he has no problem at stoping the takedowns then he might have a chance against GSP, grranted GSP is much better at take downs than kos but if Daley can stuff a few and punish kos in the fight he could be a danger to GSP

This fight will stay standing as im sure Kos will want to prove he can strike with Daley. It's a good match-up but then what for the winner? A trashing at the hands of GSP is what awaits him.

I think that's the case too. I'd love Daley to win the fight because I'm a huge fan of his, but I don't think he can do much to hurt GSP. It'll just be a re-run of GSP vs Hardy. Granted, Daley has slightly stronger TDD, but against GSP that doesnt mean much.

I'll definitely be rooting for Daley because I like him and I hate Kos. But I do think that Koscheck presents the bigger threat to Georges.

People actually root for Koscheck????

Wonders will never cease.

Great vid

I think he matches up better with GSP. Also, Daley is more ****y than Koscheck, just wait and see. Koscheck could stuff some of GSPs takedowns and make it interesting! I would still want to see GSP win, but I think it would make for an interesting fight.

Archived