Anderson Silva in UFC 2010 game

DaxFlowLyfe

How exactly are they going to handle this guy this year?

I mean the way he plays in 2009 is unrealistic because he doesnt fight with his hands up the entire fight like in the game.

In his recent fight i counted like 8 different standup styles he used including: Karate, Kickboxing, Boxing, Drunken Boxing, Kung Fu and Capoeira..

like seriously, are they going to have to add a taunt feature that only works for Silva in the game now? lol

How exactly are they going to handle this guy this year?

I mean the way he plays in 2009 is unrealistic because he doesnt fight with his hands up the entire fight like in the game.

In his recent fight i counted like 8 different standup styles he used including: Karate' date=' Kickboxing, Boxing, Drunken Boxing, Kung Fu and Capoeira..

like seriously, are they going to have to add a taunt feature that only works for Silva in the game now? lol[/quote']

I think they should give him a dancing style where he break dances in the ring for 25 minutes.

Forrest would still get knocked out :D

Haha just kidding.

hahah its true though. All though after last night I don't feel Silva is all that good anymore. I think he brings the element of fear to the table and thats why no one rushes in. I know if I were fighting Silva...I'd rush him as soon as the bell rang. He would probably KO me but I wouldn't stand there like an idiot.

hahah its true though. All though after last night I don't feel Silva is all that good anymore. I think he brings the element of fear to the table and thats why no one rushes in. I know if I were fighting Silva...I'd rush him as soon as the bell rang. He would probably KO me but I wouldn't stand there like an idiot.

Yeah you'd just lay there like an idiot.

people have rushed in their names are forrest griffin, james irvin, chris leben, ect.

people have rushed in their names are forrest griffin' date=' james irvin, chris leben, ect.[/quote']

No...No and No. No one has rushed Anderson....Bell rings you run at him throwing bombs...that is rushing someone. I know its a bad thing to do but seriously...no one has done that to him yet. Someone should give it a try.

silva will lose when he fights someone that gets close to him and can fend off his clinch

most people he fight always stay on the outside where silva is damn good

oh,and someone that wont let silva get in their head with his fear tactics

from the fight last night,it looks like he tries to bait people in,if that dosent work,he'll throw a couple shots,then start doing yoga stretches and head spins to pump that fear into his opponent

Archived