Wrecking Machine

ProfX38

Mark Munoz is a beast. When he got the lights put out by Matt Hammill, I was unsure about him, but he came back to prove he just got caught bad. After dropping down to 185, he's busted some ****. With Anderson Silva's next opponent being Chael or Vitor, Munoz will have an opportunity to fight again. If he wins two more fights, he should fight for the title. I know he trains with Silva at Blackhouse, but hopefully, Anderson won't be the champ by then.

Mark Munoz is a beast. When he got the lights put out by Matt Hammill' date=' I was unsure about him, but he came back to prove he just got caught bad. After dropping down to 185, he's busted some ****. With Anderson Silva's next opponent being Chael or Vitor, Munoz will have an opportunity to fight again. If he wins two more fights, he should fight for the title. I know he trains with Silva at Blackhouse, but hopefully, Anderson won't be the champ by then.[/quote']

eh i don't know if i would give him a title show after 2 more bouts, unless he beats someone like nate marquardt. i don't see him beating nate either.

Yeeeee man.

Question: Do you have any idea if he's staying at 185?

His move to 185 might mean Anderson's move to a different division.

His move to 185 is non-Silva oriented. He's been at 185 for his last three bouts, he dropped weight to be the bully in the fight.

His move to 185 is non-Silva oriented. He's been at 185 for his last three bouts' date=' he dropped weight to be the bully in the fight.[/quote']

Lol are you sure?

Because Silva, and fighters in general have a problem with fighting teammates.

If Munoz keeps improving and earns a shot, I doubt he would want to fight Silva.

Archived